Chapter 9: That son of a bitch.

Toni's POV

I woke up to my alarm. I groaned and turned it off. I rolled over expecting to cuddle up to Cheryl, but the bed was empty. I figured she was already downstairs. I put on black ripped jeans, black vans, a red shirt and a denim jacket. I brushed my teeth and took a quick 5-minute shower. 

I headed downstairs and I saw Cheryl making breakfast. I carefully walked over and put my arms around her waste. She turned around and I quickly lifted her up and put her on the counter. She giggled. She gave me a quick kiss, but I kissed her back which lead to a make out session.

We both pulled back. "Good morning to you." She said. "Hi." I replied. She grinned. We both sat down as we ate our breakfast. Cheryl got dressed. I waited downstairs. I heard high heels coming from the stairs.

I took her hand and lead her to my car. We got into my car and drove to school. We stepped into school and as always everyone looked at us and some bulldogs and vixen's come up to us. We greeted them and headed towards our class: Music. Ugh. I can't stand music anymore all because of Grundy. 

Cheryl and I walked into class and I immediately saw Grundy looking at me. I looked away and saw Cheryl getting jealous. I lead Cheryl away from Grundy and I lead her to where all our friends were. They waited at our desks. We greeted them and chatted for a bit. The bell rang and everyone sat down.

I got bored during the lesson. "Are you okay sweetie?" Grundy asked. "My god woman! I am your student! Not some toy you can play with! Never call me sweetie again or I will end your time here at Riverdale High! You caused too much trouble. Stop hitting on me, I have a perfect girlfriend." I said and I heard everyone say ooooohhh. Grundy finally backed up.

I looked over at Cheryl and I saw her smiling big. I grinned and sat down. School went by fast. It was now time for lunch. Me and the guys were talking about football while we were walking to the cafeteria. I already saw the Vixen's sitting at our usual table. Cheryl looked up and smiled. 

I smiled back as I sat down next to her. "Hi." She said. "Hi." I replied. "You did a real badass thing there Tones." Archie said. Everyone agreed with him "Thanks." I replied. 

School was over, but today I have football practice. I changed in the locker room and ran up to the field. We trained for a bit. "All done here boys! Good job!" Coach said. We all made our way over to the cheerleaders. I saw Cheryl and she hugged me. I gave her a small peck on the lips and smiled.

Almost everyone already left which left me and Cheryl alone. 

Cheryl needed to fix her make up in the bathroom so I waited in the hall. I heard high heels, so I assumed it was Cheryl. I felt her press her lips against mine, but it felt different. Oh crap. Grundy. I pulled away quickly. I saw Cheryl looking shocked. She had tears streaming down her face. "Babe, it's not what it looks like." I said. She ran away. I tried to follow her, but she was already gone.

"WHAT THE FUCK GRUNDY?! WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO FUCK UP MY RELATIONSHIP?!"I yelled. "Come on, you liked it." She said and came closer. "BACK OFF, I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE SHERIFF. FUCK OFF GRUNDY. NOW MY GIRL THINKS I'M CHEATING ON HER." I yelled and got into my car to drive to Cheryl's.

I knocked and saw Nana Rose open the door. "Can I help you dear?" She asked. "I need to talk to Cheryl." I said in a hurry. "She's upstairs." She replied and I ran upstairs. I stopped and heard crying. I looked through the gap of Cheryl's door revealing Cheryl crying. She looked up to me. "Go away!" She shouted. "Babe, I wasn't cheating on you, you have to believe-." But I got cut off. 

"No, Toni, don't. You promised you wouldn't hurt me like that anymore." She said. I kneeled infront of her and I grabbed her hands. "Please, you have to believe me!" I said with tears in my eyes. She nodded 'no'. I got up and nodded. I left the Thistlehouse.