Chapter 3: The date

Toni's POV 

As I got ready for my date with Cheryl, I heard a knock on my door. "Come in!" I yelled. When the door opened I saw my biological dad standing at the door. "Someone's excited!". I groaned at him. He laughed as I picked out my outfit:

 He laughed as I picked out my outfit:

This is Toni's outfit for the date.

"Looking good boy!" I grinned. "You must really like this girl." "I really do." That's when it hit me. What if when I tell her my secret she doesn't like me anymore? Well, no time for that it was 18:30. I opened the garage and got my keys. As I got my keys I yelled: "Bye mom and dad!, I probably won't be home early!" "Text us if you're gonna stay there!" My mom shouted back. "Probably not on a first date mom, but okay!"

So now it was 18:40, great. My life is just great. I started the engine. Man I love the sound of my car roaring. I closed the garage door. I got into my car and drove away.

Cheryl's POV

So I was getting ready for my date with Toni when I realized I didn't have anything to wear yet! So I raced to my closet and I found this sexy dress I wanted to save for a special occasion. This is a special occasion so I thought why not? 

 This is a special occasion so I thought why not? 

This is Cheryl's outfit for the date.

I put on some make up and I blow dried my hair since it was still wet from my shower. I heard a roaring engine outside and I got butterflies in my stomach. This is it. This is the moment. I got snapped back in reality by the doorbell. I hurried downstairs, got my purse and opened the door to find Toni in a smoking outfit. 

Toni's POV

I arrived at the Thistlehouse and the first thing I saw was the huge mansion. I turned off the engine and I stepped out of my car. I felt a knot forming in my stomach. "Come on! Don't be a wuss!" I encouraged myself and took a deep breath before I rang the bell. I heard high heels walking and I heard the lock unlock. The door went open and I saw the most beautiful girl in my entire life. Fuck. Why was she so hot?! 

"Hey" I got out of my mouth. "Hi" She responded. "You look absolutely amazing." I told her and she blushed. "Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." She grinned. I smiled. "Shall we?" I held my hand out. She took my hand and it felt amazing. Her hand felt so soft and warm. 

I held the car door open for her to get in. "Thanks." She said. I smiled. Again. I got into the car myself and started the engine. I drove to Pop's, I wasn't sure if she liked that place, but it's better than nothing.

I helped her out of the car and we got into a booth. When we ordered I couldn't stop smiling. I was finally happy. But I needed to know one thing.

Cheryl's POV

I saw Toni looking at me smiling. He had such a warm smile. "So I want to know one thing Cheryl" He said to me in a serious tone. "Ask away." I said smiling. "Why were you angry today at school?" Crap. He noticed. "Uhm". I didn't know what to do. I felt Toni grabbing my hand, I looked into his beautiful eyes. "It's okay Cheryl, you can tell me." He said. 

I took a deep breath. "I saw you with Veronica, she was laughing at something you said." He looked at me shocked. "I thought she was stealing you away from me." I said awkwardly. He grinned and I looked up at him. "What?" "I asked Veronica for your number that's why she grinned." I was so relieved.  

"Why didn't you just ask?" "I was afraid you would say no, I mean I didn't even think you would go on this date with me." He said. "The truth is, I-I really like you Cheryl. I never felt like this with anyone before." I felt butterflies. "I like you too Toni, a lot." I told him. He looked at me clearly surprised. "Really?". "Really." I told him. 

"I'll bring you home." He said smiling. We drove back to the Thistlehouse. I stepped out of his car and when I reached the door I turned around. "Do you maybe wanna stay over and watch a movie?" I asked him. "I would love to" He replied.

Toni's POV

I texted my parents I would stay over at Cheryl's. They responded with "I told you so". I grinned at the text and went upstairs with Cheryl. I saw Cheryl in her room sobbing. I quietly walked to her and sat down next to her. "What's wrong, Cheryl?" I asked her. She didn't respond. I lifted her chin up. "Hey, what's wrong?" "It's my mother." I looked at her confused. 

"My mother is abusive since my brother got murdered by my father who killed himself when everyone found out." With that she broke down crying. I hugged her tightly while she cried on my shoulder. "I'm so sorry Cheryl." "That's why I invited you over, I'm home alone, scared in a huge mansion." She pulled back and looked at me. She held my cheek and I got closer to her face. 

Our lips finally connected in a sweet kiss. We pulled back and smiled at eachother. From this moment I knew we were meant to be. The rest of the night we cuddled and watched a movie. Cheryl fell asleep in my arms. I didn't want to wake her up, so I turned the TV off and watched her snore peacefully. She snuggled closer to me. With that I told her: "Sweet dreams, Cheryl." And I drifted off to sleep.

Hi guys! Thanks for reading! Please comment if you want more and share!

Bye!