Chapter 18: Gang reunion?

Cheryl's POV

I woke up with Toni's arms around my stomach while I laid my head on his chest. I felt Toni playing with my hair. I smiled and opened my eyes to be met with Toni's. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead. ''Morning,'' I said with a yawn. ''Morning'' He replies and grins. Toni and I were cuddling and watching TV when my phone went off. I groaned and got up to get it.

Riverdale gang

Veronica: Heyy bitches. There's a reunion party tomorrow at 6 pm at school. Anyone coming?

Reggie: I'm in.

Archie: ^^

Josie: Yesss

Betty: sure.

Jughead: ^^

Sweet Pea: Yea.

Fangs: ^^

Kevin: OH MY GOSH YASSSS CAN'T WAIT TO SEE Y'ALL.

Cheryl: Hold up. Let me ask Toni.

Betty: What do you mean 'ask Toni'?

Cheryl: uhh, we kinda got back together and have a surprise.

Kevin: YAAAASSSS MY SHIP!

Veronica: I'm happy for you guys.

Cheryl: Thanks V.

---

I was done texting and exactly at that moment, Toni walked in. He looked up and smiled ''What's up, babe?'' He asks. ''There's this reunion at school and everybody's coming,'' I say. ''Are you going?'' He asks and I nod. ''Then I'm going too'' he says and I smile grabbing his chin and kissing him softly. Today was a quiet day. We went for a walk in the park and talked. 

---

I heard my alarm and groaned. Toni kissed my head ''Wake up babe'' He says and I groan. He laughs and gets up to get dressed. I slowly got up and yawned. Today Toni took me shopping until 4 pm. We walked down the streets towards my apartment. Toni moved in with me. AJ didn't really approve but Toni convinced her that it was all good again. We got inside and got dressed for the reunion party. I wore a red dress that wasn't too tight around my stomach. Toni wore pants with a matching red blouse. It was 5.30 pm so we stepped into Toni's car. We drove to Riverdale High. It felt so good being here again. Toni got out of the car first to help me get out. I kissed his cheek as a thank you and we walked hand in hand. Toni opened the doors and we stepped into the building. We immediately saw the whole gang already there. Toni went over to greet the guys and I went over to greet the girls. ''Cheryl!'' I heard and saw Veronica, Betty, Josie and Kevin walk up to me. I hugged all of them and we headed towards the guys. Toni spotted us coming over to them and smiled. He grabbed my waist and planted a soft kiss on my lips. ''Awww. You guys!'' Kevin says and I roll my eyes. ''So Choni's back on track!'' Veronica says and I grin. ''What's this surprise you guys wanted to tell us?'' Fangs asked and they all agreed. Toni and I looked at each other. ''Let's tell this in private'' Toni says and leads us to an empty classroom. ''Alright the surprise we wanted to announce is that Cheryl and I are expecting a badass kid!'' Toni says in excitement. Everyone looked at us shocked but then all cheered and congratulated us. ''I knew you wouldn't wear a loose dress on purpose!'' Kevin says and we all laugh. 

Toni's POV 

After we told everyone about Cheryl's pregnancy we talked and laughed. It felt so good to be back. I looked behind Reggie to see Cheryl and the girls huddled around her stomach. I smiled at myself and paid attention back at Reggie talking. I went to get a drink for Cheryl. I walked up to the girls and Cheryl who were still huddled around each other. I handed Cheryl her drink and she thanked me, but later she looked at me confused. ''Don't worry babe. It's just water.'' I say and she nods drinking it. Veronica offered us all to stay at the Pembrook for the night. We all went to our cars and drove to the Pembrook. We all sat in the living room talking and laughing. ''So, when will you guys know the sex of the baby?'' Betty asks. ''Next week'' I reply and the girls squeal. ''Do you guys wanna know?'' Josie asks. ''Not really, but we would appreciate it if you all knew to organize a gender reveal party,'' I say and they all agree. 

(Next week Toni's POV)

Today was the appointment that the others would get to see what the sex of our baby is. Cheryl and I decided we didn't want to know so it would be a surprise for both of us. I woke Cheryl up and we got dressed for the appointment. We drove to the hospital and we were met with all of our friends already here. Cheryl and I got in the room for the checkup. ''Do you want to know the sex of the baby?'' Dr Bourke asks. ''No, but our friends are waiting outside we want them to know,'' I say and he nods going outside. After 5 minutes he comes back and tells us we can go. I helped Cheryl and we stepped outside the room to see our friends practically glowing. ''You guys cannot tell anybody else. We trust you guys.'' Cheryl says and I nod. They all nod. ''So let us organize a gender reveal party for you guys!'' Veronica says. Cheryl and I went back to her apartment. We cuddled until I got a text:

Veronica: Hey guys, is next week a good date for the party?

Toni: Sure, thanks for planning this, V

Veronica: Everything for Choni ;)

--

 Cheryl was reading the texts and smiled. We continued to cuddle and watched a movie. I decided to cook dinner. I grabbed 2 plates and placed them on the table. I called Cheryl telling dinner was done. She came to the table and sat down. I gave her a kiss on her forehead and also sat down opposite of her. We ate and went to bed after. 

Hi, thanks for reading!

Which character do you like the most?

Do you want a chapter with the gender reveal?

Let me know!