Chapter 13: The Lodge Lodge part 1

Cheryl's POV

I heard my phone and groaned. I slowly got up out of my bed. I looked at the time and it was 6 AM. I open my phone to look at the text:

TT: Good morning babe. I will pick you up at 8 so get ready! Oh and also I love you!

I smile at the text. Toni was so sweet to me. He would text me good night and come over if I wanted him to. I took a shower and blow dried my hair. I put on some jeans and a red blouse. I did my makeup and hair. I packed the last things in my bags. Of course, it wouldn't fit in one bag.

I heard the bell ring and ran downstairs to get it. I opened the door to reveal Toni. ''Hey babe.'' He says. ''Hi baby,'' I reply and give him a kiss. ''Can you carry my bags downstairs? They're too heavy.'' I pout. He grins ''Sure, anything for you.'' He replies.

I hear Toni coming downstairs and see him with 2 heavy bags. ''What did you pack? Your wardrobe?'' He asks. I laugh and he carries them in the car. 

We step into the car and drive to Veronica's. I interlocked my fingers with Toni's and he grinned giving me a peck on the lips. Toni rang the bell and it opened to reveal an old man. ''Yes?'' He asks. ''Uhm, we're friends of Veronica,'' Toni says. ''Well come in but you have to take that snake jacket off.'' He told Toni who was wearing his Serpent jacket.

''Smithers! Don't talk to Toni like that! They are my best friends. Sorry guys come in.'' Veronica says who was standing on the stairs. ''Apologies, sir,'' Smithers says to Toni. He simply nods and we walk towards Veronica. ''Hey guys! Glad you could make it. They are already some people in the living room.'' She says. We walk into the living room and see Archie, Betty, Jughead and Reggie sitting.

We greet them and also take a seat. I sat next to Reggie and Archie to talk about football and guys stuff. Cheryl sat down next to Betty and talked to her. Shortly Sweet Pea, Josie, Kevin and Fangs arrived. We all talked for a bit ''Alright everybody! Time to go! Get in a car and follow!'' Veronica shouts. 

We all got out of the Pembrooke and got into our cars. I got in and saw Cheryl making her way over to the car. She opened the door and smiled at me. I grabbed her hand and drove behind Veronica and Archie. It wasn't a long trip but I heard little snores of Cheryl. She looked adorable. 

We finally made it to the Lodge Lodge and it was huge. We parked outside and I woke Cheryl up. She groaned but after she saw the mansion she was wide awake. I carried our bags inside. Everyone gasped at how beautiful it was. ''Everyone look which room you're sleeping!'' She says. 

We all look at the board:

Upstairs rooms:                           Downstairs rooms:

Cheryl and Toni                            Betty and Jughead          

Kevin and Fangs                           Josie and Sweet Pea

Veronica and Archie                    Reggie

Toni's POV

''Hey! I am alone!'' Reggie says. ''Well you're single and we had an uneven number,'' Veronica replies. ''I'll take our bags to our room,'' I tell Cheryl and she nods. I found a nice room with a huge bed, a mini fridge, a TV and a balcony with a gorgeous view. I dropped our bags and started unpacking some stuff.

I heard a knock on the door. ''Come in!'' I say. I heard the door open and saw Cheryl standing at the door. I look up and smile when I saw her. ''Nice is the nicest room I could find,'' I said and she grins and gives me a kiss. We unpacked together when we heard Veronica ''We're going to the pool!'' She yells. I yelled back that we were coming. 

I looked in my wardrobe and I was looking for a nice bathing suit. I wore red swim trunks to match Cheryl who was wearing a red bikini.

We walked downstairs through the doors and went outside. We sat down and chatted for a while. ''Hey, you guys wanna play some water volleyball?'' Reggie asked and all the boys except for Kevin agreed. We all gathered around and put on the net. Once we were all set we made teams. I was with Archie and Sweet Pea. 

We all stood on a side and began playing. The girls and Kevin cheered for us. It was 17-10 for us. I scored one more and we won with 18-10. Our team cheered and hugged each other while the other team walked towards the girls in defeat. 

Cheryl, Betty and Veronica were sitting on the edge of the pool so they could feel the water with their legs and talk. I swam over to them. Cheryl noticed and smiled. I put my hands on her thighs and pulled myself up for a kiss. She kissed me and giggled. I grabbed her thighs and carried her into the water. ''Babe! Let me down!.'' She says giggling. I grin and she puts her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

I swam through the water with Cheryl clinging onto me. We laughed and shared kisses. I lifted Cheryl up and put her back on the side of the pool. ''That'll be 10 dollars please,'' I say. She looks at me confused. ''excuse me?'' She asks. ''Topaz tour costs 10 dollars, ma'am,'' I say jokingly.

She looks angry. ''Kidding, kidding everything is free for you babe,'' I say. She grins and gives me a kiss. ''I liked the Topaz tour.'' She says and I laugh. 

''You in for another round, Topaz?'' I hear the guys yell. ''Yeah, sure just a minute,'' I yell back. I give Cheryl a quick peck on her cheek and make my way over to the boys. ''You're with Sweet Pea and Reggie.'' Jughead says and I nod. 

My team won. Again. ''How 'bout we go to the gym downstairs?'' I ask the guys. They all nodded 'yes'. I told Cheryl and the rest we were downstairs. I went downstairs and it was a huge gym. I put on some music for our workout. 

We all joked and helped each other. We all decided to take a shower and head back to the rest. I took a quick shower and put on some new swim trunks. 

Cheryl's POV

Kevin, the girls and I were gossiping and laughing. It was really fun. Toni told me the guys were going downstairs to the gym. ''Hey! They left their phones!'' Betty says and we all turn to the table and see 6 phones on the table. We all looked at each other and laughed. ''Let's call them and look what we are in their contacts!'' Kevin suggested and we all agreed.

First Betty called Jughead: Juliet🎀 is calling...

Josie called Sweet Pea: Josie😘 is calling...

Veronica called Archie: Ronnie💕 is calling...

Kevin called Fangs: Kev🏳‍🌈♥ is calling...

Now it was time for me to call Toni.

Lastly, I called Toni. I was kinda nervous: My goddess❤🔥 is calling...

I smiled at his screen. 'My goddess?' He's so cute. awwhh I heard from Kevin and the girls. I grinned. At the same moment, we heard the boys and I quickly hung up. We laughed and acted as nothing happened. I saw Toni walking towards me. He sat down behind me in my chair and kissed my neck. I leaned down into him and laid on his chest. 

''What's up guys?'' Toni asked. ''Nothing.'' We all said quickly at the same time. Toni looked at me curiously. ''I'm sure your 'goddess' can explain,'' Kevin says and they all laugh. Toni looks away with red cheeks. 

''You saw?'' He asks not looking at me. ''Yes, I did and I think it's the cutest babe,'' I say as I lift up his chin so he looks directly in my eyes. God his eyes were beautiful. ''Really?'' He asks. ''Really,'' I reply grinning. I give him a peck on the lips and lay back onto his chest. 

Our first day went by fast. We ate and all went to bed. I already laid in bed waiting for Toni. I was wearing his jersey and he was only wearing pants. He got into the bed and gave me a goodnight kiss. ''I love you a lot.'' mumbles. ''I love you too. So much.'' I reply and he rests his head on my shoulder. That never happens. Normally it was the opposite but I thought it was cute. 

I fell asleep with Toni on my shoulder.