Chapter 11: Philadelphia

*Toni's POV*

I woke up at 6 AM. I jumped up because of excitement. Today was a big game against the Orange Cobras. I packed a few last things in my bag. I mostly packed hoodies and shirts for Cheryl. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I put on my joggers, a Bulldog jersey (which I probably have to give to Cheryl) and some Vans. 

I went downstairs and saw my mom making breakfast. ''Morning.'' I told them. ''morning.'' they replied. ''I'll eat on the way, thanks, mom. bye, guys!'' I shouted as I closed the door and started my bike. I drove to school and it was 7.30. I got off and already saw Veronica, Reggie, Archie, Betty and some other Bulldogs and Vixens. But still no sign of Cheryl.

I got off my bike and greeted them. We were talking outside waiting for the others to arrive. I saw a red car. I immediately knew it was Cheryl's. I run up to the car as she stepped out. I picked her up and kissed her as she giggled. She greeted me and I was being a gentleman by carrying her luggage. '

''Thanks, babe.'' Cheryl said and kissed my cheek. I smiled at her. ''So I see you're wearing your jersey for the last time.'' She told me. I grinned at her and we continued to talk to the others. It was finally 8 AM. ''Everyone get in! We're leaving!'' Coach yelled so everyone could hear it.

Everyone rushed inside. I somehow squeezed my way through and sat down in the seats behind Archie and Veronica and in front of Reggie and Moose. I saw Cheryl making her way over to me and sit down next to me.

She leaned her head on my shoulder and I rested my head on top of hers. I looked outside to see some students getting ready for school. I got snapped out of my thought when Cheryl interlocked our fingers. I smiled and gave her a kiss on her forehead. She looked up to me and gave me a peck on the lips. 

We began to drive and I felt Cheryl breathing heavier, so she was already asleep. The ride wasn't that bad, although you could hear a Bulldog make a weird noise every two minutes. 

After riding for 3 hours we arrived at the hotel. I still saw Cheryl sleeping. ''Wake up, sleepyhead. We're here.'' I whispered in her ear. She groaned and slowly woke up. We both got up and got out of the bus. Coach shouted us together to make an announcement. ''Alright listen up! Today you will get a room and unpack. Tomorrow's the big game and Sunday is a free day for everyone. 

''Take a look at the list of rooms.'' He finished and hung a board on the wall:

Room 1: Archie Andrews & Toni Topaz.

Room 2: Reggie Mantle & Chuck Clayton

Room 3: Cheryl Blossom & Veronica Lodge

''This should be fun.'' I said. ''I'll see you later, babe.'' Cheryl said and left with Veronica. Archie and I also got our keycards and went to see our room. It was quite nice. Two separate beds and a TV. There was also a mini fridge. We unpacked and went to the girls' room to check in on them.

Their room was pretty close to ours, so we didn't have to walk that far. We stood outside the door and I knocked. The door opened to reveal Veronica. She greeted us and kissed Archie. They were practically making out by now, so I decided to step into the room and head towards Cheryl.

She was still unpacking and she was facing her back against me, so she didn't see me yet. I decided to surprise her from behind. I put my arms around her waist and kissed her neck. She leaned back into me. I got butterflies all over again. My legs trembled and we fell on Cheryl's bed. 

We both laughed as she laid on top of me. We heard a knock. I sped my way to the door and opened it to find Coach. ''Topaz, everything alright?'' he asked. ''Yep.'' I replied. He nodded and left to check on Reggie and Moose's room.