Chapter 12: Jealous?

Toni's POV

I felt someone throw a pillow at my head. ''Get up Topaz!'' Archie yelled. ''Shut up Andrews!'' I shouted back and he grinned. I slowly got up. I put on a yellow shirt and some jeans with sneakers. 

I opened the door and saw Cheryl about to knock. I smiled at her and kissed her. ''Morning'' I said. ''Hi.'' She replied and we walked downstairs for breakfast. We ate and got dressed. I decided to take Cheryl shopping in the morning because Coach said we were going to a club tonight.

I took Cheryl's hand and lead her to the mall she was talking about non-stop. She jumped in excitement and I laughed. We got in and Cheryl looked like she was a kid in a candy store. She went from store to store and I was just smiling at her. 

I waited outside for Cheryl to finish when I saw a jewellery shop opposite the lingerie shop I was standing waiting.

I told Cheryl I would take a quick look at some other guys store and she approved. I walked towards the jewellery shop and stepped inside. I was blinded by a lot of diamonds. After my eyes adjusted to the light I took a look. ''I'll take this one,'' I told the guy behind the desk and pointed my finger at a beautiful piece of jewellery.

I thanked the guy and walked back to the dressing rooms where I spotted Cheryl at the cash register paying. She was about to give the cashier her card, but I swooped in and gave the cashier my card instead. Cheryl looked up to see who it was and when she saw me she grinned. ''What are you doing, babe?'' She asked. ''Spoiling you,'' I replied and received my card back from the cashier. I carried the bags. There were like 20 of them. I felt Cheryl cling onto my arm.

I smiled and pecked her lips. She grinned and we walked back to the hotel. I dropped all the bags off at Cheryl's room and headed to my room to get dressed for tonight. I decided to wear black jeans, a long-sleeved blue blouse and some new shoes I bought today. I rolled my sleeves up until my elbows and tied my shoes. 

Archie and I decided to wait for the girls in their room. I knocked and saw Veronica standing in a bathrobe, hair up and makeup on. She greeted Archie by a passionate kiss and I just stepped into the room. Cheryl noticed me and hugged me. I pulled away and gave her a kiss.

I waited on Cheryl's bed. Cheryl came out of the bathroom and she looked hot as fuck. She was wearing a red dress that hugged all her curves. She caught me staring and sat on my lap. I rested my hands on her thighs. ''Damn baby you look gorgeous,'' I whispered in her ear and she slowly kissed me.

It was time to go, so we went downstairs and saw a couple of limos outside. Cheryl, Archie, Veronica, Betty, Reggie and I went to one limo. We arrived shortly and saw a huge building and a lot of people.

Coach showed the bodyguards something and they let us pass. We got in and heard music blasting through the stereos. Everyone danced and drank. Cheryl and I were dancing the night away. She was practically grinding on me the whole time but I didn't stop her.

I went to the bar to get some drinks. I was talking to Betty when I saw Betty look behind me. I looked behind me and I saw Cheryl leaning against the wall laughing at something the guy that was drooling over her. I got angry and jealous, so I told Betty to hold my drink. I went over to them and stood behind them.

I cleared my throat and saw Cheryl and the guy look at me. ''Hey babe this is Bruce Murphey. An old friend.'' She said. ''Nice to meet you. Seriously? This guy?'' He says to Cheryl. I shrugged at him and took Cheryl's hand and lead her to the bar. '''What was that?'' She asked. ''What?'' I asked. ''You totally blew him off!'' She says drunk. ''Let's get you into bed,'' I suggested and picked her up. We arrived back at the hotel and I put her on her bed.