Chapter 16: 2 years later.

SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER.

Cheryl's POV

I was sitting in a coffee shop. I was leaving Riverdale for my job with Bruce. We were together for 2 years. But no one knew I was leaving. I decided to tell everyone today. 

I called Everyone. Everyone came to my apartment and saw everyone except for Toni. ''Where's Toni?'' I ask. ''He couldn't come,'' Betty says. I felt guilty. ''Well, I invited you all here to announce that I will be leaving Riverdale and move to LA,'' I say. Everyone looked at me with their mouths wide open.

''Please say something,'' I say nervously. ''When?'' Josie asks. ''Tomorrow,'' I reply and everyone looks sad. ''I'm so sorry guys. I just have a job there and I will move in with Bruce.'' I say and they all look shocked. ''What?'' I asked confused.

''What about Toni?'' Veronica asks and my heart dropped. I didn't say anything. ''I'll miss you,'' Betty says. ''We all will,'' Kevin says and I nod.

Toni's POV (next day)

I wandered down the streets. I was going to LA to take some pictures for my company. I saw a couple happily sitting. I sighed and all I could think about was Cheryl. I never forgot her. I got snapped out of my thought when I heard my phone ringing.

''Ronnie?''

''Hey Tones, where are you?''

''Pops why?''

''Cheryl told us the news.'' 

''What is it?'' 

''She's moving out of Riverdale with Bruce.''

I dropped my phone. I felt a stinging pain in my heart. I grabbed my breast and I fell down. 

''Toni?!'' 

''Ronnie, h-help.'' Is all I could say.

Veronica's POV

''Oh my god'' I say. Everyone turns to me. ''I was calling Toni and he fell and asked for help,'' I say worried. ''He's at Pops.'' We all drove to Pops. I saw Toni lying on the ground unconscious. Archie called the ambulance and they took him to the hospital. I tried to call Cheryl but she didn't pick up.

Cheryl's POV

I was at the airport with Bruce waiting for our flight. It was time to depart. Bye Riverdale. Bye Toni. I got nervous and went on the plane.  I put my phone on airplane mode.

Veronica's POV

We all waited outside. He was still in surgery. The doctor and came outside. ''Mr Topaz is okay but he can be in a coma for a very long time months maybe years.'' He says and we all look at each other. 

We all went inside. ''Hey Toni, please don't give up,'' I say and we all said some stuff.