Chapter 7: I love you

Cheryl's POV

Beep, beep beeeeeeeeeeep. I heard the monitor showing his last heartbeat. I cried. I felt Kevin hugging me. He was gone.

"Please come back to me, TT." I sobbed. "We're not done yet." I sniffled and I rested my hand on his tombstone. I got up and left. I turned around one more time. "Goodbye, TT." I said and got into Kevin's car. He hugged me. From this moment I knew my life would be miserable without him. I couldn't handle it anymore.

I gasped and woke up.

"AAAAAH FUCK!" I couldn't get his voice out of my head. We were driving to the hospital in Archie's car. I was still sobbing. "I'm so sorry Cheryl"." Archie says. "Thanks Arch." I replied. "I just don't get how somebody stabbed him." I told him. 

"I know, very odd." He said. "Do you know anyone who could do this to Toni?" I asked him. "No clue." He said worried. "I finally found someone I really liked and he gets stabbed." I sniffled. "He doesn't deserve this." Archie said. 

We arrived at the hospital and I got out as soon as the car parked. I ran inside to the reception. I already saw everyone and the Serpents (Toni is a Serpent). "Hi, I'm looking for my boyfriend, Toni Topaz, he got stabbed." I said hurriedly. "Room 201." The receptionist told me. I ran to the room with everyone following me.

Here it is: Room 201. We waited outside. A doctor came outside. "Family for Topaz?" He said. "Here!" I said. "He is in bad condition. He's in surgery now, but we don't know if he's gonna make it." The doctor said. I broke down crying. Betty and Veronica tried to comfort me.

What if he's not gonna make it? What if he's already dead? I needed to find out who did this. But I don't have time for that now. Fp, Jughead, Sweet Pea and Fangs made their way over to me. "Don't worry Cheryl. Toni's a fighter." Fp reasurred me. "Thanks Fp." I smiled back. 

It was 7 hours later. A lot of people already left. The only people here were: Fp, Sweet Pea, Fangs, Jughead, Betty, Veronica, Kevin, Reggie, Archie and me. My eyes were red from the crying. "Thanks for staying with me everyone." I told everyone. They all nodded to me and with that I knew I wasn't alone.

But I still felt lonely without Toni. It was horrible, I couldn't get the picture out of my head. I still remembered him closing his beautiful eyes and lose conciousness. How the hell did a football player get a knife while running and stab him? If you would crash into him, it's not that bad. But stabbing someone?! I sighed.

I finally saw the doctor come out of the room. I heard the door and jumped up causing everybody to startle. "Mr. Topaz is out of the surgery. He will make, but he is in a coma." The doctor said. I was so relieved and I felt Betty hug me. I cracked a little smile.

Toni was alive. He's still here. "Can I come in?" I asked. "Of course, but he might be in a coma for about a week." He replied. I nodded. "Come with me?" I asked Betty and Veronica. They nodded and held my hand. We got into the room.

I saw Toni laying on the hospital bed. He was helpless. Hurt. I felt tears and I broke down crying. Betty hugged me and we sat down in the chairs. I got up. "Can you guys give us a moment?" I asked. "Of course." They replied.

I stood next to Toni. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it lightly. "Please wake up fast TT." I sniffled. 

Toni's POV

I heard voices talking blurry. I couldn't open my eyes. My first thought was: Where is Cheryl?! I felt a hell of a pain in my side. I couldn't quite remember what happened. I tried to open my eyes and I opened them slowly.

"TONI!" Cheryl yelled. "C-Cheryl." I said. She had tears in her eyes. I smiled tired at her. "What happened?" I asked. "You got stabbed." Cheryl said immediately sad. I was shocked. "Wha-how?" I asked confused. "We don't know either. Sheriff Keller is trying to figure it out." She said. 

I made room for her in my bed. "Are you sure?" She asked worried. "Yes I'm sure I want to cuddle and kiss my girlfriend." I said joking. She grinned. She slowly got in the bed when I felt a stinging pain in my side. "Fuck." I said. She looked at me concerned. "Other side." I smiled. She got onto the other side and cuddled up to me.

I gave her a long kiss. She smiled at me. "I thought I lost you." She said with tears in her eyes. "I will never leave you Cheryl, I promise." I said as I kissed her forehead and wiped her tears away. The doctor came in. "Mr. Topaz, good to see you awake." He said. I nodded. "You can go home, but you can't play any sports." He said. "WHAT?!" I yelled. "Please no doctor! I can't stop playing football!" I said. Cheryl grabbed my hand and calmed me down. "Sorry sir I can't do anything about it." He said. "You also need to use a wheelchair." He added. I felt anger in me. How could I not play football anymore?!

As he walked away Cheryl asked me if I wanted to see the others. I told her to invite them all in. "Topaz! You're alive!" The guys screamed and made me laugh. "Good to see you boy." Fp said. I nodded. "Hey guys? Can you give us a minute?" I asked everyone except for Cheryl. "Oooooh he's finally gonna tell her!" Reggie said too loud. "SHUT UP MANTLE!" I yelled at him. "Sorry man." He replied.

Cheryl laughed as everybody except for her left. "What's going on?" She asked. I took her hands into mine. "Cheryl, deep down I always knew this, but I was too scared." I paused and she looked  at me concerned. "We've been together for a few weeks now, but after all of this happened to me I maybe wasn't here at all. We've been through so much." She looked at me sad. "I still remember our first hug, date, kiss and" I paused. "And what?" She asked. "I love you, Cheryl." I said. I looked at Cheryl and she was shocked but had tears in her eyes. "I love you too TT. So much." She replied and kissed me.

Cheryl's POV

This was Toni's last night in the hospital. I rested my head on his chest. So I could feel his heartbeat. "I love you, TT." I said. "I love you too. So much." He replied with a kiss on my forehead. I giggled and we went to sleep. 

I woke up and saw Toni playing with my hair. He smiled as I got up and kissed him. "Morning." I said. "Good morning." He replied in his sleepy voice. I stepped outside and saw Fp sitting. "Hey Fp, could you get a wheelchair for Toni?" I asked him. "Of course." He said.

I got inside the room and packed Toni's stuff. Fp came in with a wheelchair and helped Toni to get in the wheelchair. "Thanks Fp." Toni said. "No problem boy." He replied. I pushed Toni outside and he got in the car. We drove back to his house. He gave me an extra key to his house and we got in.

My phone rang and I picked it up. "Hello?" I asked. "Cheryl Blossom? This is Sheriff Keller." He said. "Yes?" I asked. "We found the knife of the offender. We scanned the fingerprints and know who it was..." He said. My heart dropped. Toni looked at me concerned. "What?" He asked......