Chapter 17: 4 years later.

Toni's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed. I couldn't remember what happened. I saw Veronica come in. ''Ronnie,'' I say. She looks at me and hugs me. ''You're alive!'' She says and she gets the doctor. ''Mr Topaz. Nice to see you again. You can go home. Everything is okay as long as you take these pills every day.

He hands me the pills and I thank him. Veronica drove me home. ''What actually happened?'' I asked. ''You don't remember?'' I nod 'no'. ''You had a stroke. You've been in a coma for 4 years.'' She says. ''What?'' I say confused. ''Where's Cheryl?'' I ask. ''She moved,'' Veronica says and I felt pain in my heart. I forgot about Cheryl. ''Did she visit?'' I ask. ''No, we tried to contact her but she isn't responding.'' She replies. 

''Thanks for the ride, Ronnie,'' I say goodbye. I knock on the door and it revealed AJ grown. She looks at me with disbelief. ''Toni?!'' She says confused. ''You're up!'' She says and hugs me. I embrace her and I see my mom and dad shocked. They ran towards me and hugged me.

''Are you sure you want to go to LA?'' My mom asks. I nod. ''Can I come with you?'' AJ asks. ''Sure, I would love that,'' I said. We started packing for our trip. Dad drove us to the airport. We had to depart so we hugged mom and dad and said our goodbyes. 

We finally landed and got up to get our bags. We took a cab and went to our hotel. AJ wanted to stay in the room, so I went out to take some pictures for my company. I wandered in the park and accidentally bumped into someone. ''I'm so sorry,'' I say and look up to see who it is. It was Cheryl with her beautiful red hair.

''T-Toni?'' She asks shocked. ''Hey, you look great,'' I say nervously. ''Thanks you too.'' She says. ''Do you wanna grab something to eat?'' I suggested and she agreed. We walked into a diner and sat down. ''So, what are you doing here?'' I ask. ''I live here.'' She replies. ''Oh, well I'm just here to take some pictures for my company,'' I say.

''Why did you leave?'' I ask. ''I thought Veronica told you.'' She says. ''Kinda,'' I reply. ''Everyone tried to contact you,'' I say. ''I tried to contact you too but you never responded'' She says annoyed. ''Do you have something against me?'' I ask her. ''Why didn't you answer?'' She asks mad. ''Why didn't you?'' I ask angrily.

''I was busy.'' She replies. ''Why didn't you?'' She asks me. ''You really wanna know?'' I ask annoyed. She nods and shrugs. ''Everyone tried to contact you because I had a stroke.'' I say sternly. She looks at me shocked. ''While you were leaving with Bruce I had a stroke when Ronnie told me.'' I say. ''Why didn't you respond later?'' She asks. ''You don't get it, do you? I was in a freaking coma for the past 4 years.'' I say mad. I felt a pain in my chest. I grabbed my chest and sat down. I winced in pain.

''Toni, are you okay?'' She asks. ''I'm fine I just forgot to take my pills,'' I respond and I take my pills out. ''Come on, I'll take you to my apartment.'' She says and I follow her. She opens the door to find a cosy living room.

I took my pills and rested on her couch. We were watching a movie. I slightly grabbed Cheryl's hand. She looked at me and leaned in to kiss me. I missed her lips on mine. I grabbed her waist and she straddled me. 

We took the rest to the bedroom ;)

I woke up and saw Cheryl sleeping beside me. What we did was wrong. ''Morning'' Cheryl says. ''Morning'' I say. Cheryl sits straight up and looks at me. ''What we did was wrong.'' She says and I nod. ''I'll go. Bye.'' I say.

Cheryl's POV

It was 2 weeks ago when Toni and I slept together. It felt so good but it was wrong. I felt nauseous and threw up every morning. My friend Ashleigh gave me a pregnancy test. I tried to convince myself it wasn't true but it could be. We didn't use protection and I missed my period. I took the test and waited for the results.

I flipped it over and it said:

Pregnant

Oh my god. I broke down crying. I was pregnant with Toni's baby. I needed to tell him but I didn't know how. 

Cheryl: Meet me at the coffee shop?

Toni: Sure.

I waited nervously for Toni. I saw him arrive and I got butterflies in my stomach. I missed him so much. He spotted me and sat down. ''What's up?'' He asks with a smile. I took a deep breath. ''Remember when we did 'it'?'' I ask and he nods. ''Well we didn't use protection and I missed my period,'' I say and I look at him.

''You're pregnant?' He asks and I nod looking down. ''Is it mine?'' I heard him ask and I nod again. ''I get it if you don't want to be involved-'' I said but he cut me off. ''Woah, hey, I wanna support you in every way, Cheryl. And maybe we can start things up again.'' He says and I smile at him. ''Really?'' I ask and he nods. I gave him a sweet kiss. 

We headed back to my apartment. Toni was in the living room and I was in the bathroom crying. I was so scared. ''Cheryl what's wrong?'' Toni asks standing behind me. ''I'm going to be a terrible mother.'' I sob. ''Hey, hey. You're gonna be the best mom ever.'' He reassured me. 

I felt Toni lift up my shirt and put his hands on my belly. ''Hi baby, It's me your daddy. I just wanna let you know that your mommy and I will love you forever. Your mommy thinks she will be a bad mommy, but you and I both know she will be fantastic.'' He says to my stomach and gives it a gentle kiss. He stands up and looks at me.

I grab his chin and kiss him. ''Wait, what happened with Bruce?'' He asks. ''We broke up 2 years ago,'' I say. ''Well, will you be my girlfriend again?'' He asks. I look at him shocked. ''Of course!'' I say and hug him. 

''Come on, let's go.'' I heard Toni say. ''Coming,'' I say and we drove to the hospital. ''Miss. Blossom?'' A nurse said. ''Here.'' We replied and followed the nurse into a room. ''Ms Blossom, I'm doctor Burke. Today we will look at the baby's health.'' The doctor says. I nod. ''Please call us Cheryl and Toni'' I say and he nods friendly.

''Lay down right here.'' He says and pats the bed. I lay down and felt Toni grab my hand. ''Now I will rub a cold gel on your stomach.'' He says and I nod. I jumped a little when the cold gel hit my stomach but soon I got used to it. We heard loud bonking and looked over at the screen. There it was. Just this little creature growing inside my stomach. I looked over at Toni and he was smiling, almost tearing up. He gives me a kiss on my head. ''Well Cheryl your baby is in a perfect condition. No alcohol drinking and next appointment we can tell the sex of the baby.'' He finished and I nodded and smiled. He cleaned the gel and Toni helped me get off the bed. 

We thanked the doctor and left the hospital. ''So, do you want to know the sex of the baby?'' Toni asks while we were driving home. ''Maybe we could tell Kevin and let him surprise us,'' I suggest. He nods ''That sounds great.'' He smiles. We arrived at home. I cooked some food and we ate. After we were done with eating we decided to watch a movie. I laid on Toni's chest and he puts his hands on my stomach that had a little bump. 

''Are you sure you want to do this?'' I ask Toni. ''He turns me around so that I look straight into his eyes. ''Cheryl, I'm more than sure to help you bring this little kid onto the world. Let's not mess this up again. I'm deeply in love with you.'' He says. I nod ''I love you too'' I say and he gives me a gentle kiss. 

We watched a little bit of the movie and I felt my eyes close.