Chapter 22: Wedding planning

Toni's POV

Today Cheryl and I would choose our wedding. I woke to Madi jumping on our bed. I groan and she giggles. ''Wake up dadddyyy'' I heard Madi say. I groan again and open my eyes. ''Hello my beautiful angel'' I say with a smile. ''Hi daddy'' She says and I give her a kiss. I see Cheryl roll and groan. ''Shhhh let mommy sleep. We have to be quiet'' I whisper. She nods. 

I hear Jason 'baby talk'. I quietly got up. ''Morning buddy'' I say and pick him up. He giggles. ''Let's make some breakfast!'' I suggest. ''Yay!'' Madi says and Jason giggles. ''Shhh quiet'' I say and we all tiptoe downstairs. I grab all the ingredients and I put Jason in his chair. I help Madi get up on the counter. 

We made pancake batter and I grabbed a pan to bake the pancakes. Madi helped to get the butter. She tried to flip a pancake. I stood behind her to support her little arms. ''Good job baby!'' I say and she giggles. We finished baking and put the pancakes in the plates. ''Hold it tight okay?'' I say as I hand Madi the plate with pancakes and she nods. I picked up Jason and we went upstairs. 

I knocked at the door and I slightly opened the door to see Cheryl reading a book. ''Yes?'' Cheryl asked. ''Mommy we made you breakfast!'' Madi says. I open the door and let Madi walk towards Cheryl. ''Awww thank you baby'' She told Madi and gives her a kiss. ''It was daddy's idea!'' She says and Cheryl looks over at me. ''What's this for?'' She asks. ''For being the best mom ever, right Madi and JJ?'' I say. ''Yeees'' Madi says and Jason squeals.

Cheryl grabs my chin and kisses me. We all ate in bed. ''Daddy can we watch TV?'' Madi asks. ''Of course, you can baby'' I say. ''yaaayyy'' She says and I grin. Cheryl puts on Nickelodeon and we all eat and watch TV. ''Let's get ready! Auntie Veronica and auntie Betty are babysitting you two!'' Cheryl says. ''Yay!'' Madi says and gets ready. I dress Jason and he grabs my finger. I smile and kiss his nose. He giggles. 

I heard the door so I went downstairs with Madi. I opened the door and saw Betty and Veronica. ''Auntie Veronica! Auntie Betty!'' Madi says and hugs them. ''Hey Madi! You ready to have some fun?'' Betty asks and Madi nods excited. Cheryl came downstairs with Jason. ''JJ! Auntie Veronica and Betty are here! I yell and he giggles as he sees Betty and Veronica. 

''Ready babe?'' I ask Cheryl and she nods. ''Thanks, you guys. We'll be home at 6 pm'' I say and they nod. '''Mommy and daddy are going to pick some things for the wedding okay?'' I say to Madi and Jason. Madi nods and hugs Cheryl and me ''Bye mommy and daddy! I will miss you'' She says. ''We'll miss you too princess!'' I say. ''Bye buddy!'' I say to Jason and he giggles. 

I take Cheryl's hand and we get into the car. First, we're going to pick out decorations. We arrived at the little shop and got greeted by a woman. We chose a flower bouquet:

 We chose a flower bouquet:

We chose a venue: