Chapter 23: The wedding

Toni's POV

I heard Cheryl scream and immediately opened my eyes to see Kevin, Betty, Veronica and Josie trying to get her out of the house. I wanted to say something but before I could someone covered my eyes. ''Hey! What's going on?'' I ask. ''Shh you can't see the bride on the special day'' I heard Archie say. Cheryl was still trying to get out of Kevin's grip. I quickly put away Archie's hand. ''Hey!'' He shouts. 

''No! Let me go!'' Cheryl shouts and looks at me. ''I love you, babe!'' I scream. ''I love you too! She yells back as she gets carried away. I turn to see Sweet Pea, Fangs, Jughead, Archie and Reggie. ''Really guys?'' I say annoyed. ''Sorry dude but Veronica made us. It's your special day after all'' Reggie says ''Yeah I suppose you're right'' I sigh. ''Let's get ready for this wedding!'' Sweet Pea yells and we all laugh. The guys and I got ready. I wore the suit we got a couple of weeks ago and the guys wore a suit that was similar to mine:

 I wore the suit we got a couple of weeks ago and the guys wore a suit that was similar to mine:

We all did our hair and sat down to watch TV waiting to go to the venue.

---

Cheryl's POV

After Kevin, Betty, Veronica and Josie rudely got me out of my house we all got dressed. I changed into the dress I picked out and the girls wore dresses almost like mine:

 I changed into the dress I picked out and the girls wore dresses almost like mine:

Kevin wore a suit like the groomsmen. Alice came in. ''It's time Cheryl'' She says with a smile. I smile huge and we went to the venue.

--

Toni's POV

Archie got a text from I guess Veronica? ''Time to go!'' He says and I smile. We arrived at the venue and it was looking gorgeous. The lights and decorations were beautiful. We arrived earlier than the girls so we decided to just chat about some things. I greeted everyone who was already there.''They're here!'' Fangs shouted and walked up to us. The guys stand at the end to wait on the girls. I wait at the altar. Suddenly I hear music coming from the speakers. Everyone stands up and I look to see Cheryl and Alice walking down the aisle. 

I feel tears forming in my eyes. Cheryl was walking in the most beautiful dress ever. We locked eyes and she smiled while I smiled at her. I helped Cheryl get up the step and held her hand. The minister smiles and starts speaking. ''Dearly beloved, today we are gathered around to celebrate the love of two people.'' He says. ''Now Antonio repeat after me: "I, Antonio, take thee, Cheryl, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part." He adds. ''"I, Antonio, take thee, Cheryl, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us apart,"I say and Cheryl smiles.