- "Coffee date and escaped chippendales" -

As I went through the classroom, finding a place to sit, Mr. Downey slammed the door so hard it vibrated.

"Guys, welcome your new classmate, please", I turned around and glared at him. I didn't want to catch attention on the first day, plus they're not really interested in me since they keep minding their own business; talking, girls painting their nails, some of them had comics in their hands. Uh, I like this one.

"Could you please come here, Misses Greene?", Mr. Downey pointed at the place left to him, gesturing me to come.

"She's ugly", I looked to the left seeing the most beautiful girl ever.

No, I'm just joking. She caked herself with makeup and looks like an orange. Whatever. Ignore it zoey. You're better than that.

"Misses Greene, could you go a littler faster I'd like to begin?", awkwardly I stumbled to thr front, still grabbing my books like there's no tomorrow. "Uh..I'm..Zoey Greene...I'm 18 and from New York...My parents moved here because they found new work..uh...yeah..", It went silent for a minute until Mr. Downey clapped and coughed, pointing to the seat next to a girl with Black short hair. She looked like she wanted to run away in this moment, but I understood her. If I could I'd run away too.

I made myself on the way to the seat, kind of smiling, kind of crying on the inside. I don't belong here.

When I finally plumped down in my seat, the girl next to me looked to me and smiled.  Finally someone who's  nice.

She gave me a small piece of paper, mouthing 'Open it', and I did.

^What music do you like? ^

I smiled and pulled out my pencil.

' Nirvana, my chemical romance, all time low, skindred, basicially everything expect hip hop and pop. '

I handed her the paper and looked at the desk where Mr. Downey was currently leaning against it, describing his weekend.

' i like your style lols :3 '

I wanted to write back when suddenly the paper was pulled out of my hands. I looked up and saw Mr. Downey holding the paper, waving it around like some paper fan.

"Already having conversations, miss greene? Nice to see you're getting on well. Detention for today.", he winked at me and I rolled my eyes.
Well shit. Guess I'm spending the whole Day with Mr. Downey.