- "Ouch", -

I woke up in a white room, feeling exhausted. I looked around, only to see Mr. Downey asleep in the seat.

This is surely a hospital and I can't remember anything, what the hell? How did I get here and what the frick is doing Mr. Downey here? Help, I feel strange.

Suddenly a nurse came in, smiling warmly at me. I asked her what I was doing here and she said that I passed out and my boyfriend brought me to the hospital. Ok, I understood but why did I pass-

BOYFRIEND?!

I furrowed my brows, not knowing how to say that the isn't my boyfriend. Maybe I should just shut my mouth...although I...kind of liked that he called himself my boyfriend, but what the hell?

I'm usually calm, trying not to get my rage take over. But what was happening right now...I couldn't even explain it to myself. He's playing a game with me, isn't he?

Suddenly I heard a cough and looked at Mr. Downey, smiling at me, making me melt inside like a fucking chocolate fondue. Oh dear god, hold me back from dying right here.

"Oh, you're awake. How do you feel?", he leaned forward, stroking my forehead. I bit my lip, trying not to smirk "tired, dear boyfriend",

his expression was hilarious! It looked like he was about to burn according to his red face. He could easily pull off a tomato on haloween.

"I..uh, they wouldn't let me in", he coughed, probably making up an excuse. "they said they need someone from the family, so I said I'm your boyfriend..", I smiled at the thought  of him explaining the nurses how I passed out. "So..I uh..yeah..I-", his hand grabbed mine and I swear, I'm melting over here. "No, it's okay", I smiled again, even though my head was hurting and I felt pretty tired.

"No, it's not", he looked down, avoiding my gaze.

"Why not?",

"I called your parents", my eyes widened.
HE DID WHAT?!

My eyes were wide open, they probably almost dropped out. Well for sure my heart just dropped. How could he to this to me? He knows exactly that I'm not good with my parents and they don't care about me, so why calling them?

Don't get me wrong, I really love them, I mean, I'm really thankful they gave me my life, but I hated how they acted towards me. I was always the second choice, right after Lucy. Everything was about her, I never really got the chance to prove that I'm also as good as her.

He let go of my hand and leaned closer again, this time kissing my forehead.

"They're coming right now, I'm gonna sit over there, yeah?", he pointed at the white couch which stood right next to my bed, facing the window.

I was currently thinking how I'd talk to them when suddenly the door opened and my parents came in, worried expressions on their faces.

Yeah, I know that act.

"Oh my gosh, Zoey! Darling, what did you do?", my mum stroked my hair and I slapped her hand away, not wanting her to touch me. "Leave", I said simply, not even looking in their direction. You should apologize before asking how I am and calling me 'darling' if you don't even mean it.

"Zoey. Stop acting like a small child. We're here because we love you", a small tear escaped my eyes. Yes, I was crying alot the past days.

I tried to hold them back, but I just couldn't. They made me like this and I think I'll never forgive them for doing this. "You're here because you love me? Are you serious?", I said inbetween sobs. My mum furrowed her brows, her lips pointing down, as if she was sad. Yeah, nice act..again.