- "Eggs", -

I was now 3 months pregnant and no one seemed to notice that I started getting fatter and fatter. Well, it was mostly because I wore boyish clothes those past months, you couldn't really see a difference expect if I stood in underwear. My stomach was pretty visable, not that much, but you know when your body changes and nobody notices it expect you, yeah, that's the perfect description.

Me and robert spent the new years eve alone, mostly sitting outside and drinking hot chocolate with marshmallows. Although I wasn't used to spending my new years eve like that, I loved it to every bit.

I skipped school for one whole month because of that thing with Susan, it made me a lot more careful than I was before it.

Emma called me almost every day, telling me weird stories of how Lucy tried to flirt with Robert and he always slammed the door in front of her face, making me break out into a long long laughter which sounded like dying hyena. I still had contact with matty, sometimes we even sat down in the café and ate cakes, discussed flavours, bands, everything normal teenager friends would do.

Well, not me. I was getting 19 in three weeks and I still couldn't believe that in exactly three weeks I would be 4 months pregnant. I looked back at the time, how everything with Robert started, how disgusted I was at the beginning to even look at him with that light...if someone would tell me, 4 or 5 months ago that in a couple of weeks I'll start an affair with my teacher and get pregnant..I don't know, it seems like some kind of...weird comedy, drama, erotic and romance movie. 

I stretched my legs, pulling the fluffy morning gown tighter since it was practically still winter. After all I had Christmas holidays and they'd end in 3 days which made me upset, I really enjoyed the free time with Robert. Oh, if you talk about the devil.. he started shaving all of sudden, saying something about 'looking clean and fresh' which made me laugh, again like dying hyena. Clean and fresh? Really?

Also he started wearing those button up shirts more often, his pants seemed to get..tighter? I don't know, but they weren't that tight 2 months ago. Luckily it stopped getting tighter at a certain point, making me breath out relieved.

I slapped Robert with the weird looking pillow, making him grunt in response and turn around, pulling the covers over him. I decided to be a good girlfriend and just let him get his beauty sleep.

I went downstairs, still pulling on the gown to make it tighter because it was freezing in the livingroom. "Damn it..", I whisperd to myself as I made myself some tea and sipped from it whilst making breakfast.

Roberts yawning interrupted my small fights with the eggs which just wouldn't turn around. His arms hugged my waist, his head on my shoulder. Something in that position distracted me, something at my butt...it poked...har- "oh god robert..", he looked at me with furrowed brows as I turned around, pushing him away. I pointed at his crotch, my face getting red and heated "Uh, that's...W-what do you expect?", he awkwardly stumbled out, making me scrunch my eyes. "What?", he nervously looked around the room, as if the answer was written on the walls.

"Nevermind, I'm going to take a shower",

I nodded and turned back around to the eggs, feeling satisfied when they finally turned around.

We sat at the table, talking about the situation at school, laughing at Lucy and her deatheaters. Suddenly we were interrupted by a phone ringing, filling the room with it's vibrates.

I furrowed my brows at Robert, repeating after him and stood up, wiping my mouth with a napkin. I went to the table only to see that Emma was calling.

Me and Robert didn't react on phone calls that good anymore because Susan literally called every hour, breathing into the phone and hanging up again. I didn't know whether I should take it serious or not, it was clear that she was ill from rage, her rage making her do unexplainable things. It was scary sometimes, especially when I was alone and Robert was working or out with friends, she was calling more often than when Robert was home. It was almost as if she knew that I was alone, as if she knew I was easily scared when I was lonely. Of course I tried to stay calm for the health of our baby, but it was really hard to keep your nerves, it was really hard not to drive to susan and kill her.

I had to do it for the safety of my baby, that's the best I could do now.

I answered the phone, breathing out relieved that it was just her. She sighed before talking, "How are things? I miss you, we didn't see each other for one month now", yes, we didn't. It was unexplainable to me though, i tried talking to her, I tried meeting to her but she didn't want to, saying she had things to do. Robert said that he saw Emma with Lucy again which made me, of course, jealous, mad, everything a friend could feel to a betrayal like this.

I didn't ask her about it, I decided to keep it to myself. "I'm good, very good actually. You? Yeah, how about you come over later?", robert furrowed his brows, pointing at my stomach. Yes, i didn't tell Emma about the pregnancy, something telled me I shouldn't, something stopped me from it.

I shook my head, waiting for Emmas answer "Uh, sounds, uh, good. I'll come over at 5 p.m, kay?",

So I waited for the evening to come.
and who knew, who on this goddamn earth knew, that I would be thrown in a hole of liars and cheaters? Who?

____
make yourself ready for the biggest plottwist in this story.
I decided to start a sequel, which will be uploaded shortly after the last 5 chapters.
SO YaH if you're really intetested in the story, keep voting and commenting so I'll know how you think about it c: