- "She can't be what you need, she's only 17" -

The car ride wasn't exactly what I wanted, well, I knew that it would be my mother hopelessly trying to flirt with Robert so he could change his mind about younger girls but..I just don't know, I scolded myself mentally that I even let her in his house.

As we arrived at my old home I grabbed Roberts hand because I was so nervous at that point I was about to shit my pants.

"I'm here don't worry", Robert whispered as he kissed my forehead, not really calming me since it was my family we were talking about after all.

My mom opened the front door, yelling if someone would be home and of course, of all the people in this freaking house, Lucy had to come first.

"Mom, I didn't fou-What the hell?", she stood in the doorframe, crossing her arms and raising her brows as she locked eyes with Robert. "Mr. Downey", my mom scanned Lucy with her big eyes, mentally telling her to shut up. Instead of actually closing her mouth, she licked her lips, probably trying to be seductive. "Wearing fancy clothes he paid you won't help to get your name away, T.S", I frowned at her words, this was uncomfortable enough. I knew exactly what she meant by T.S, it was just humiliating me, pulling me down in the great hole of Satan.

I took off my shoes, regretting that I wore the heels I've got from Emma not long ago since she was so mad about me not having heels. Wearing heels in the snow is actually a great thing to do, your ankles almost breaking, your toes freezing, holding onto everything thats coming into your way.

Robert and I entered the living room only to see my dad talking with chris about hockey, who won and who sucked ass.

My dads head turned to us immadietly, making me hide behind robert. "Uhm?", Chris stood up, wiping his hands on his jeans.

Robert coughed, his thoughts probably drifting away where he could be at that moment. "Uhm, mom, is this your..colleague..or dads?", my dad stood up, holding out his hand.

"No, chris, that's, uh, Zoeys teacher", Robert shook his hand, smiling as he saw my dads happy expression.

Well, I wasn't entirely sure why he was happy, but he'll have his reasons, right?

~

We all sat down, eating the food my mom made. I wasn't really hungry so I stabbed the food, made funny faces with it and sometimes even took a bite. Robert was nervous all the time, his leg was shaking and his hand was literally grabbing my thigh, almost hurting me.

"So, Mr. Downey, what brought you here today?", Chris asked, taking a sip from his water.

Oh god, this kind of question is a typical start for a small fight with my brother. "Zoey has got some great news!", my mother exclaimed, clapping her hands together in a happy way.

Why of all the sudden was she happy? Well, it could be that I finally found someone because I have been so anti social those past years, mostly crying about my selfesteem.

I had a very, very low selfesteem one year ago due to my overweight. Well, it wasn't really visible, but you could still tell that I had more weight than I actually needed. It was one phase, just this sentence with three words in it from my crush that brought me to where I was now. Yes, I was skinny now, my hair got longer, everything was healthy and I wasn't ill that often anymore.

"Ok, we're listening", dad said as he took another bite of his meat. I wiped my mouth with a napkin, looking at Robert, hoping he'd talk first.

"Zoey...uh, your daughter..is uh...", minutes passed of awkward silence passed until I decided to bring out the news.

"Me and Robert..we're together", I heard a gasp from the direction of Lucy, her fork falling loudly on the table. Chris gaped his mouth, having an unreadable expression. My dad still had his fork in his mouth, frowning.

"I knew it", Lucy clapped, smirking as she bit her lip. Chris face was now readable, red filling it from rage. "So...you..you want to tell me that you're together? 18 and..excuse me, how old are you? Aren't you afraid to lose your job?", chris asked, grabbing onto his knife like a maniac.

Robert frowned at the sight of chris and I, even though I shouldn't, could really understand him. Chris was scary sometimes.

"I'm 38 years old. No, I'm not because I love your daughter, I would lose everything for her if I can keep her",

Chris stood up, throwing the knife into Roberts direction. "You want to keep her because she's young and innocent! Mom, dad, say something!", my mom looked at chris, embarassed at how he acted.

He had problems with older guys having younger girlfriends , but how he was acting now was unexplainable.

"Let her do what she wants to. They're happy. She's not 13 anymore. George, what do you think?", my dad coughed, biting his lip. "I'm happy if she's happy. He seems like a nice man you can talk with and a loving man to marry. Let her be chris, it's not your life",

Lucy clapped again, her hands filling in the silence in the room. "Great mom and dad. Let her accept fucking around with her teacher so she can get good grades huh?", my mom slammed her hand on the table "watch your language, Lucy! Have some respect!",

"She can't be what you need, she's only 17", she said as she stood up, pushing her chair to the floor violently. "I'm 18", I yelled as she went upstairs, flipping me off.

Roberts cough interrupted my fight if I should go upstairs and slam the chair into my sisters face, making my head turn sideways. "I'm sorry if I bothered you in any ways..", my dad waved around with his hand, taking a sip from his wine. "It's fine, Robert. How are things going with Zoey in school?",

And so the talk went on, Robert getting on well with my dad about hockey whilst me and my mom discussed prom dresses.

Nice evening if there wouldn't be this small accident.

________

small chAptAH KILL ME PLS I'M HAVING PORBELMS WITH IDEAS ndrlowbz

Bjfskxkbeiciebf

chris and Lucy have bad plans so watch out for the next updaTe heh c:

vote and comment if you like that'd make me happy and help me out alot c::;