- "S. F. H", -

The car ride was silent, but it was a comfortable silence. We smiled at each other every now and then, sometimes even touching.

"Where are we actually going, Mr. Downey?", he put his hand away from my thigh, furrowing his brows.

What was so wrong about asking? Did I say something wrong?

"Zoey...how often did we talk about you calling me 'Mr. Downey'?", he shook his head. Oh..this thing.

I knew he didn't liked when I called him like that..but so did his other students..even the girls, so why should I bother calling him Robert?

biting my lip, I looked out the window, trying to avoid this conversation. I really liked his name, but he's my teacher, I mean, it's a thing of respect, isn't it?

You can't call your mum by her real name, she'd be mad..or am I wrong?

"Zoey", again his hand was stroking my thigh, making me shiver because I'm really not used to this. Well..I had a boyfriend once but I was too scared, maybe disgusted, to kiss him. So this was actually something new for me.

I licked my lips "Ok, sorry Robert. Where exactly are we going?", he smiled again, not saying anything.

There was this silence again, the comfortable one, the one where you enjoy eachothers company.

We pulled into his driveaway again, almost crashing against the garage. "Why did you go so fast?!", I almost yelled, scared of what just happened.

Yeah, I'm easily scared but it's only when I'm in the car or train because I always think that they could crash any moment.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks like that..?

He turned off the engine, smirking at me like a little bitch. "I can't wait to get home", he said before jumping out the car and opening the door for me.

~

As we stepped in his house I kind of had an uneasy feeling, like somethings going to happen later. I shrugged it off and went into the living room, almost gasping how messy it looked. "I told you I wasn't myself when you were in the Hospital", he came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his head on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes "That's not an excuse for your living room to look like Justin Bieber had a big house party, you know?",

"This mess is a perfect resemble to what you do to my head", before I could even open my mouth his lips crashed against mine, making me scream on the inside..on a good way of course.

He licked my bottom lip, begging for entrance but I didn't let him, no.

This time I wanted to talk to him about what was happening at the moment.

"Robert", I whispered, still catching my breath of this amazing kiss I really didn't want to stop. He leaned in, our foreheads touching "Yeah", he whispered, his voice sounding deeper than before.

I couldn't talk like this! He needs to get off me, for gods sake! I can't control myself when he does that.

I pulled away probably blushing like a little girl who has a crush on someone for the first time.

The clothes on the couch distraced me so I folded them neatly and gave them to Robert, hoping he'd bring the upstairs so I could think of how to begin the 'talk'

Instead of bringing them up he just looked at me, confused and amused.

That's not funny, I'm having a really hard time over here.