- "What are you? 5?", -

I didn't really get why had detention.
My parents told me I should always say the truth, so I wasn't lying or anything like that. He is, I mean it serious, a freaking douchebag.
He doesn't even care how many people hate him for being like that and that's pissing me of slightly.

Well..I still had feelings for him though, I mean, I couldn't just wash them away and stop thinking of them. I never really knew what I felt about him but those past days just showed me that I'm hopelessly and deeply in love with him, even though he apparently got what he wanted and backed off.
But since when do teachers act like this? Never in my life have I ever met a teacher who acted like this nor did I heard any rumours about them, but this school was just full of rumours and interesting stories about him. The funny thing was that Lucy and her deatheaters mainly talked shit about him, whilst on the other side they were fantasizing about having frickle frackle with him
So where were I?
Oh, right. Detention. For telling the truth. Someone tell that Obama, please.

As I stepped into the empty classroom I had an uneasy feeling in my stomach, almost like telling me to go.
But of course I didn't reacted and just plumped down on the seat, plugging in my headphones and trying to get in another mood with music.
Of course that didn't happen either, Robert grabbed, actually, scratched the phone out of my hands, throwing it on his desk. Yeah, just throw my phone across the room, it's not like it's going to get damaged, no.
"Detention is still school. Did you forgot the rules or do I have to list them for you only?", his disgusted look made me ill, really feeling like I'm about to stab him.
What the hell have I done to be looked at this in that way? I wasn't the one kissing another guys just after having sex with another person.

I rolled my eyes and minded my business, trying not to really pay attention to him so he wouldn't talk to me. But with the bad luck I've had it was hard, mostly because he watched every thing I wrote, every thing I did at that moment and it was confusing me, kind of raping me in my head. What was his problem?
"Uhm, can you..like mind your own business? I'm trying to do my homework here", he hissed with his tongue and went to his desk. I breathed out of relief, kinda feeling like myself again.
You know what I mean, those moments where you're being watched and you basically do everything wrong you could do wrong.

His coughing interrupted my thoughts, making me look up with a confused expression on my face as he stood nearer than he was before. How the hell didn't I notice how he got here?
His goldish brown eyes weren't that bright  anymore, they were dark, literally punching through your soul.
He sat down to the seat across me, crossing his arms and legs, giving me an unreadable look.
"Zo", I looked up again, only to see that his face softened, making me bit my lip out of relief. Finally there were clues that he had feelings.
He leaned forward, resting his arms on the table. I smelled his cologne and almost fainted, yeah, that's what his cologne did to me. 
I licked my lips and looked down at my paper again, trying to avoid his gaze.
"Zo", he said again, making me scrunch my eyes and furrow my brows.
"What?", I asked, trying to hide my interest in this conversation and what he was going to say.
"Why are you acting like this?", I gaped my mouth, mentally laughing at his stupid question. "Ok nice try!", I exclaimed acting happy "where's the hidden camera? Under the tables? In your button up shirt? On the board? In my ass?", he slammed his hand on the table, making my jump slightly since I didn't expect it.
Okay, okaaay, you've won, oprah.
"Zoey. What are you? 5?", again I gaped my mouth, raising my brows. I putted my finger under my chin and looked at him, acting like I was thinking hard.
"What are you? An asshole? Oh wait...you are. Thanks for agreeing with me. I'm going.", I stood up, grabbing my books as fast as possible.
Just when I thought I escaped this hell, his hands turned me around, my bag falling on the floor. His lips crashed on mine, exploring my mouth so hard I thought I was at the dentist. His hands were in my hair, ruining it. But I didn't care, I really didn't. All I knew was that I enjoyed this kiss, even if I should be mad as poop.
He pulled away, looking me in the eyes with an small smile.
"Listen to me", he whispered. I looked down,  avoiding his eyes. Don't get me wrong, I love looking in his eyes but I just don't feel good doing it. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that he lied without even being ashamed. His finger was under my chin, moving it up so I would look him in the eyes. Dear god, he's so beautiful.
"Zo. We have to talk. This is important", I breathed out, closing my eyes for a short moment.  Whatever he was going to say, I'm ready.
His hands moved down to my waist, his finger still under my chin, although he backed away a little bit.
"Now listen. You're the first student I'm really fucking happy to see. In the mornings I get up and try to impress you like some teenage boys and I was already married, for gods sake. You make me feel good again and the night we had...it just..it was the best night in my whole goddamn life. I never knew you could feel like that even at this age", I raised my brows and cut him off "don't blame everything on the age!", he smiled a bit, moving his hand through my hair and stroking some of it out of my face. "Don't interrupt me again, this is really hard to bring out considering the fact that I did something like this 10 or even 15 years ago.", I furrowed my brows in confusion. "What?", he breathed out and leaned closer "I lov-", suddenly the door opened and we pulled away as fast as we could.
And who of all the peanuts had to come in?
Susan. 
____
Ohhhooooohihjooooo.
sorry for the short chapter, i don't feel really well :c hope you likdd it though ~+~
leave a comment and a vote if you like, would make me and my unicorn happy c: