- "Now you gotta do what you gotta do", -

The car ride was...well, how do you say it?

Nobody talked, Robert was full of rage and I tried to calm myself down, wiping the salty tears away. Although it shouldn't bother me...I really hated Lucy at the moment for the thing Emma has told me. I'm not even in a relationship with Robert nor will I be in one.

The situation is bugging me but I'm trying not the show it. Whatever Robert wants from me, he's not gonna get it.

I'm gonna make new friends at my school and I'm gonna keep my distance from him.

"Mr. Downey, can you please drive zoey to my house?", He looked in the rearview mirror, furrowing his brows "Zoey?", I looked to the side, avoiding his gaze. "Please, Mr. Downey, drive me to emmas", I heard him breathing out annoyed, wondering if he hates me now.

But that's what I wanted him to do, right?

Everything is just getting worse at the moment and I don't know how to handle it really, I was always the clumsy, emotional type of girl.

We arrived at Emma's house within 10 minutes. Everything went so fast I couldn't even say 'thank you' or 'goodbye' to Robert.

As we stepped in Emmas room, I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. I didn't even know why I had been crying so much nor did I know I had so much water inside of me. I could easily fill 50 buckets with my tears.

Emma sat right next to me on her bed, comforting me "Why exactly are you crying right now?", she asked quietly.

Everything was so hard right now, I bet you had one of those moments. Those moments where you don't know where you belong or who you belong to. Sometimes I think about what would be if I wouldn't exist, what would be different?

I breathed out, trying to calm myself "I really don't know",

She stood up and went to her desk, grabbing out a box of tissues. I grabbed one from the box and wiped my tears away, looking at the almost black tissue now. Damn, sometimes I wish I'd be naturally beautiful. It's not fair that I have to use make-up but that's what society taught us, right?

She sat down again, crossing her legs and holding her head up with her hand "Is it because of your family or because of Mr. Downey and Lucy?", I sighed at hearing those names together, imagining them kissing or cuddling..ew no. I wanted to throw up right now. Don't remind me of that Witch called sister, especially when it's something about Mr. Downey.

She smiled a bit and leaned closer "Are you in love?", she whispered, wiggling her eyebrows.

I stood up as fast as I could and tried to not let my emotions take over. "What?! No?! Never! He's our teacher, that's so..ew, no!", well, the last part was a lie. He wasn't ew, no, he was the opposite of ew. He was smoking hot and I wouldn't throw him out of my bed, that's for sure. But what I'm really thinking and not feeling about the situation is, that, let's just say it as an example, he's my teacher, he's probably 10 or 5 years younger than my dad, he's also interested in other, older women, so why should I call that 'love'?  That's just a late teenage crush...pretty sure, it's that.

Emma smirked, knowing I was lying like a small child who stole a cookie before dinner.

"Yeah, aha. That's why you've stayed at his house and done god knows what", wiggling her brows at the last part. I raised my brow and took a step nearer, as if I was trying to make her feel scared of me. Of course you'd be scared of a fucking brunette who cried the whole day.

I jumped on her and tickled here until she almost pissed in her pants, trying to control my laughter...well, it was more like snorting. Sometimes my laugh would sound like an dying whale, but I can't fake my laugh, like most people do, so I'm trying to accept it, which works really good actually.

"We did nothing!", I straightened out my clothes, smiling at the thought that I still wore Roberts white shirt. What the hell?

WHAT THE HELL? "Uhm, emma?", I stood up, taking off my jacket. "Yeah?", she looked at me up and down, again smirking. She probably knew that it wasn't my shirt but Roberts, although I wore alot of boyish clothes because they just feel more comfortable than girl clothes. Also sometimes they look better. I turned around to grab my bag, pulling out an nirvana sweater with pyjama pants since it was sunday and of course, new underwear and bra.

"Can I use your shower?", even though I took a shower yesterday at Robert, I felt dirty. I don't know why, but I just felt like it.

"Yeah. Do what you gotta do.",

I smiled, entering the small pink bathroom. Yeah, she had a pink bathroom even though she didn't seem like that type of girl that would have pink bathrooms, considering the fact she always wore black clothes.

The hot water didn't burn my skin, infact it felt really comforting, almost like Roberts Hu-Fuck.

Stop thinking about him, Zoey. The world isn't about him.

as I turned off the hot water, cold air slapped my body, making me shiver and wanting to step back inside of the shower.

I put on my underwear and bra, just like my sweater and pyjama pants. I brushed my wet hair and let it air dry since it's just a little bit wavy. 

Emma was already in her pyjama, popcorn in her hand and the remote in her other hand.

"Movie night, tonight?",

I smiled and nodded.

Just for one night let everything be okay.

litle did I know that it wouldn't.
___

So i forgot to say that this is my first fanfic ever!

i know it's bad and shit, but i'm really trying to improve, so it would be nice if you'd leave feedback how you liked it.

have a nice day and thanks! :)