- "Pregnant?", -

Susan.

Of all the people that could come in, it had to be susan, of course. I went back to my place, plugging in my headphones and pretending I was listening to music when in Reality I didn't.

I looked down at my paper and started drawing Susan as a trashcan with ribbons on it.

"Who is that and why is she always with you?", Susan tried to whisper, but it was loud enough to hear it. I furrowed my brows together and stopped drawing to concentrate on the conversation.

"That is none of your business", she hissed, stomping with her feet, making me jump a little bit but not noticeable.

Ok, what is her problem? Who in the hell is that?

"We're still not divorced, so I have every right to know who this girl is!", my heart started to beat so fast I thought it was going to jump out of my mouth and run away. He's still not divorced, but he slept with me? What kind of game is that?

Okay, I shouldn't be mad, maybe he wanted the divorce but she won't let him.

"Susan, you're being a hypocrite. You cheated on me.", I was at the point to decide whether I should cry or laugh.

What the hell is going on? She sniffed, which made me even more confused. "but I'm...I'm pregnant",

I looked up only to see Robert with crossed arms, raised brows and an open mouth, probably as shocked as I am right now.

Pregnant?

Pregnant?

When did that happen? "Susan, that can't be. We're almost divorced, I don't love you anymore", I plugged my headphones out, trying to catch attention from Robert.

He looked over to me and shook his head, gesturing me that he's confused too.

"NO! I'm 1. Month pregnant! Are you stupid?", I gaped my mouth.

Ok what in the actual fuck was going on? She's joking, right?

I shouldn't believe her, so I didn't, although I should considering the fact that Robert lied to me twice. Well, I'm curious of what he's going to say now.

"No. Never in your wildest dreams. I'm happily taken, I love her since the first day I've met her", he glanced over to me, making me blush like a small girl. Susan glared at me, crossing her arms "That kid over there? That could be your daughter, Rob!", "Hey. I'm only 38, don't make it seem like I'm that old. However age doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is, what you'll never understand, true love matters. If you love your partner you don't care about the little problems", Susan was so red she had looked like a tomato.

I knew it wasn't a right thing to say about pregnant women but..she deserved her ass stuffed. Actually I don't really believe when she says she's pregnant.

She opened the door, looking at us both like some kind of psychopaths, almost yelling "Pray that your little affair doesn't gets public", smirking before closing the door after her. Robert shrugged it off and made his way to my desk, smiling lightly.

I stood up and packed my bag. "She was lying...wasn't she?", He nodded and hugged me, sighing quietly as he putted his head on my shoulder.

"Are you busy today?", he whispered in my ear, making me shiver "Nope", I said, popping the 'p'.

My smile grew wider as he grabbed my bag and went out of the room, making his way to his car.

The car ride was loud this time, discussing what colour looked great on the principal. Yes, it was ridiculous stupid, but I mean...black is sexy, right?

As we pulled into his driveway, I bit my lip, ideas coming up in my head.

I jumped out of the car, following him into the house. Robert opened the front door and I couldn't even step in before he grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs in the bedroom.
*warning: smutty smut is coming*

I plumped down on his bed, watching every of his moves carefully, trying not to laugh as he couldn't close the door.

After 2 more minutes or so, he finally turned around and started to make his way sexily, I mean really sexily, to me. And by sexily I mean walking like some kind of diva.

I bit my lip as he pulled his shirt over his head, showing off his muscular body. Jesus almighty, save me from drooling.

He leaned down, his nose touching my nose. I stroked his cheek, feeling his soft face. Moving down to his lips I looked him at the eyes then back in this lips, mentally yelling he should kiss me. He understood, thankfully, and crashed his lips on mine, immediately exploring it with his tongue. I gaped my mouth slighlty, letting his tongue glide over my upper lip, making me shiver.

Holy mo-

He pushed me down so he was hovering over me, planting small kisses on my neck. "I missed you", he whispered between kisses, making me smile. Yes. Yes. "I've missed you more", I layed my hand on his neck, gently stroking it. He looked up into my eyes, shushing me with one finger. "Don't go on that tour, miss greene.", I smiled as he grabbed me by my hands to make me sit up. I was sitting on his lap, covering his face with my kisses. He pulled my shirt over my head, making me shiver slighlty of the cold.

As he grabbed after my bra, I shivered even more. "Did you put your hands in the freezer before touching me?", he chuckled and opened it.

I layed back down on the bed again, waiting for him to pull of my..or his pants.

He began with mine, pulling them off slowly, making me crave for him more and more. As he looked at my underwear he started to laugh. "Snoopy underwear? Oh god", I hid behind my hands, trying not show the red.

He grabbed my hands, moving them down. "I want to see your pretty smile while I'll make you feel good", I smiled and waited for him as he unbuckled his belt and pulled of his pants.

We were both naked now and I couldn't explain how aroused I felt as he positioned himself in between my legs.

As he entered I let out a small moan, getting used to the size. He went slow in the beginning, but as he increased the speed I had to grab the bedsheets so I wouldn't scratch him or anything like that.

He kissed my forehead, whispering "I love you", between thrusting, making me go over the edge. I basicially screamed his name, grabbing the bedsheets tighter. I couldn't control my body, but what he was doing to me felt amazing. Words couldn't describe how it felt.

We layed there, panting, in embrace. His lips kissed my forehead again, making me smile. I hugged him tighter.

"I love you too",

____
why is it that I always have the urge to pour holy water on me after doing smut
I need jesus
Vote or comment what you think of this chapter, that would help me out a lot c:::