- "Pussy", -

It was two weeks ago since Mr. Downey called my parents and they still haven't talked to me. Lucy had given me names like 'Teachers Slut' but my Parents didn't care. I still don't know what I've done so wrong that they treat me like some kind of disgusting piece of trash.

Mr. Downey and I have meet like every second day to help with my homework and boost my grades up and, well, it worked.

People call me a cheater and stuff, but I honestly don't care.

School isn't for making friends, it's for making your future. Whatevs.

Emma and my older brother Chris were on my side the past two weeks, keeping me in good mood, aswell as Mr. Downey but it's just the normal teacher-student-relationship where the Teacher makes funny jokes every minute and you just laugh because it's so unfunny that it's funny again.

It was a cold, snowy day as me and Emma decided to drink some Coffee at the Café near our school. While we were on our way, I had this uneasy feeling that something will happen.

As I opened the door to the café, I bumped into a person and of course, who would it be just after I thought I'm gonna have a good day? Daniel, my old classmate who bullied me almost 4 years.
*FLASHBACK*
"YOU LITTLE BITCH!!" Daniel slapped me in the face, leaving a burning sensation on my cheek.
"You're worthless! Look at that fat ugly piece of shit!", Sarah, his girlfriend, laughed at me.
Her hysteric laugh filled my ears, leaving me with a big headache. As I tried to close my ears, she pulled my hands away and kicked me in the face. "Don't fucking ignore while I'm talking to you slut!!", 
I tried to run away but I ended up being beaten by Daniel and his gang, Sarah just standing there, filming the whole scenario.
*flashback ends*

"Oh? Look who we've got here.", Daniel smirked, chewing his gum like a fat cow.

Emma scooted closer to me and leaned in "who's that?", she whispered. I shrugged and waved, gesturing 'later'.

"Is that your new slutty friend, Zoey?", Emma gaped and was about to answer when I cut her off "you're not the one to judge", I said, hoping he wouldn't hear me. But what should he do? We're infront of a café for gods sake.

Daniels smirk grew wider and wider, showing his disgusting yellow teeth. Ew.

"You little brat. Still the same.", I laughed and raised my eyebrow. "Are you done now? I'd like to drink coffee", He spit his gum in my face and I glared at him, mentally killing and eating him. I slapped him across the face because I couldn't hold my rage anymore and he threw his head to the side, holding his cheek, glaring at me like I did before I slapped him. Now I look like I'm about to cry and yes, I'm about to cry.

He was about to raise his hands when he was shoved back, his hands above his head. I looked at Mr. Downey, rage written all over his face. "You're trying to beat women like a little Pussy, huh?", Daniel grinned and looked at me. "Is that your new Dad, zoey?", Mr. Downey  shoved him harder onto the door, Daniels painful expression was hilarious. "Listen here you little shit. If you're trying to mess with girls do it with your fucking Mum or someone else. Have some fucking respect before I shove my foot up your ass, get it?", Emma tried to hold her laughter with her hands, but she couldn't, so she started to snort. And her snort made me snort, too.

Awkward for the win.

Mr. Downey released Daniel, still glaring at him like he was about to kill him. "You're gonna get that back, old man!", Daniel yelled, running as fast as he could. Mr. Downey looked at us with crossed arms and that typical grin. I looked at him and smiled, mouthing 'thank you'. He grabbed my hand and pulled me inside, plumping down on the seats next to the window. Emma followed us with furrowed eyebrows and shook her head amused.

The whole Incident was 2 hours ago and I was still explaining to Emma who Daniel was. As I ended my story, Mr. Downey looked at me with shiny eyes, as if he was crying.

"Thank you for the..you know", I smiled and Mr. Downey nodded, taking a sip from his coffee. "No problem Zoey", he winked at me and I felt my heart beating like a drum, my face flushing with heat. A small smile crept onto my lips and I felt confused stares from Emma. I turned my face to her and she typed something in her mobile with a smile. Maybe it's her Boyfriend.

She looked up from her mobile, still smiling and opened her mouth "Mr. Downey. Zoey. I'm sorry but I'l have to go. My mums waiting. Zoey if you're done with..talking, come back to my house okay?", I nodded and waved her goodbye, so did Mr. Downey. He breathed out slowly and watched Emma disappearing in the dark.

"Why did she say 'come back to my house'?", he pitched his voice so that he could sound like a girl and it was the strangest voice I've ever heard in my life. I laughed and shook my head "I don't live at home at the moment",

He furrowed his brows and leaned closer, crossing his arms on the table and holding his head with one hand.

"What do you mean, you don't live at home?", I sighed and looked down. "My parents kicked me out", he gaped his mouth and stood up. I thought he was about to leave but he plumped on the seat next to me and put his arm around me. "I'm sorry",  he leaned his head against my shoulder and I could smell his cologne. It was manly but at the same time something with...flowers? I just liked it.

I looked out the window and bit my lip "You don't have to be sorry for them being assholes as usual", He moved his head and looked me right in the eyes. He leaned closer and closer and I could smell his minty breath. Mr. Downey looked at my lips and then back in my eyes, me thinking he was about to kiss me but suddenly he stood up. Pulling out his wallet and leaving money behind, he grabbed my hand and pushed me outside.

"Let me bring you Home, yeah?" I nodded and he took my hand.