- "Caught again", -

recap: His lips crashed on mine, the sparks finally re lighting after two weeks. I let my tongue glide over his bottom lip, begging for an entrance.

I couldn't tell how long we stood there making out and telling eachothers how much we've missed and loved eachother, but it was quite long.

So long someone had to come in and interrupt it.

__________________

"I knew it", she said, waving her hand around in a sassy way.

Of course of all people she had to come in, exactly. That's karma, I guess. Karma doesn't like me, karma isn't even giving me a chance.

Lucy stood in the doorframe, arms crossed, her foot tapping on the ground making me nervous more than I was before. "So zoey...Sex for homework? Sex for good grades? What was it again?", Emma stumbled into the office, her mouth wide open. "Zoey...I wanted to tell you..", she muttered, while giving Lucy a deathstare. I nodded whilst mouthing her 'it's okay'.

Roberts face was unreadable, somewhat between scared and mad. "Lucy Greene..", he whispered, his voice sounding deeper than before which meant he was...mad.

She raised her brows, her foot still tapping on the ground. "Robert downey jr.", "Jr?", Emma and me asked at the same time. We looked at each other with frowns then back at Robert. He was looking on the ground, avoiding our gazes. "How do you know this?", he asked quietly which she responded with a small hiss. "I made some..research about you through your..wife", my brows were raised so high, they were almost touching the ceiling. "She's not my Wife!", "You were married with Susan. Susan Downey. She's pregnant with your child", I gasped, looking at Emma with furrowed eyebrows. We were both confused at that point, me especially. Robert said she wasn't, who should I believe now?

"That's not true...uh..half of this", I looked back at him, seeing him scanning the room, probably searching how to explain everything. "She's pregnant with your child, Casanova. It was 2 months ago and you can't even remember? Wow, what a nice boyfriend you have there Zoey", I looked at the ground, regretting that I ever forgave him. Everything what came out of his mouth was a lie. From beginning till the end.

"You said she wasn't", I whispered, looking at the ground and fighting with my tears. I heard Roberts shoes, making me know that he's going to hug me or something. Instead he just layed a hand on my back, stroking it lightly. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore, so everything I held back came out. Tears were running down my cheek, smudging my mascara. I wiped them away, my hands shaking "It's...I'm...it was before you, why are you crying?", I heard Emmas cough, interrupting as I wanted to open my mouth. "Are you seriously asking? Sorry, mr. Downey, but..fuck you. You've lied twice in one month and those lies weren't small", I opened my mouth again, ready to speak but closed it as Lucy started to speak "Well..it's more Robert for me", Robert bit his lip and looked down, his hand still on my back "It's still Mr. Downey to you. Get out now. You're not supposed to be here", Lucy hissed, crossing her arms again and stepping closer and closer, her nose almost brushing with Roberts.

"They're not either. But don't worry, soon you'll be free", she whispered as she stroked his cheek, then turning around and walking out of the room, leaving me with a frown and small dried tears on my cheeks. "Emma. Please", Robert quietly said, laying his hand on his hip as if he was annoyed with everything. No, no, this time it should be me who's annoyed.

"You lied", I muttered out, wiping tears away that already dried. His look only mad me throw up...

So I did. infront of his shoes.

What a nice way to show your emotions, Zoey.

"EMMA! I SAID GET OUT!", Robert yelled, causing me only to throw up more.

Everything I had in my body just came out, all those sorrows, the regrets...whatever was mixed with Robert.

Emma hissed again and ran to me, hugging me. "Call me if you need anything...", she whispered in my ear, whilst I tried to not to throw up on her.

Robert pushed Emma out of the door, going out including himself. I thought he was going to leave but when he came back with a wet towel and napkins, I sat down on the table, clutching my stomach. I don't know why I threw up actually, something just turned around in my stomach or maybe it was just the blood loss.

I took one napkin from him, wiping my mouth whilst he stroked my back what didn't comfort me at all. No, it wasn't helping having your back stroked by a liar, a liar I thought loved me.

"I'll explain it at home, but you need to rest first, ok?", I nodded, not having any strength to yell at him that I actually didn't want to. Suddenly he grabbed my legs and pulled me up, carrying me bridal style through the hallways of the school, apparently not caring if anyone saw us.

Yeah.

As he laid me on the backseat of the car, I closed my eyes, enjoying the silence and the shaking from the road.

~

I woke up from hearing yelling. Roberts bedroom was so dark I couldn't even see my own hand. I rubbed my eyes, stretching so I could get up without screaming from the pain in my back. It felt as if I was getting ill because I usually always felt like this while getting ill.

My legs felt like pudding, they were so weak I had to hold onto the wall so I wouldn't fall. What was happening with me?

I opened the bedroom door, hearing the yelling now loud and clearly.

"How much do you want? I can sell my house", Robert was on the phone with someone. Was he needing money or something? It sounded like that atleast.

I furrowed my brows, kneeling down at the stairs so I could look through. I saw robert sitting on the couch, his phone in his left hand and a glass of whiskey in the right. Again.

"I don't want it. No. I've started a new life...no, I don't want it", I frowned, slowly starting to think he was talking about the unborn baby.

"How much money do you want? No. Listen, you can have your money and then you'll move to another country with it..with him or her, yeah, and then leave me alone", my frown disappeared, instead my body filled with rage. I rushed down the stairs, almost falling due to my weak legs.

I knew he was talking about the baby and believe me, no one, literally no one, has the

right to talk like that about unborn babies.

I grabbed the phone out of his hands, throwing it across the room. I slapped him as hard as I could, which made his head turn to side, immadietly putting his hand on it. "Why?!", he yelled, getting up from the couch.

"Because you're an stupid asshole!", I managed to yell although my strength was fading second by second.

"What the hell is your problem?! Haven't you learned that you don't put your nose in other peoples business?!", he yelled back, his finger violently poking my shoulder.

Everything in that situation went so fast, I couldn't even make out what was happening to me. My vision went blurry, my heard started spinning and then I heard a thump, followed by a gasp and then silence.

pure silence.

___________________

so I got ill during the first day of vacation and I'm laying in bed all day feeling like dog poo.

also I can't upload that often because the wifi here is so bad I want to kill everyone here

Vote and comment what you thought of this chapter and what you think is going to happen c: