-"Peanut", -

I think the news that I'm pregnant turned my whole world around. I was sitting in Roberts garden, it was completely dark, a coat the only thing that kept me warm. I wasn't myself, I didn't react at anything anymore, even at Robert. He called right after the call from the doctor, as if he felt something going down. I didn't tell him though, I decided to keep it until the doctors appointment, so I'll have a picture from the baby. 

I heard the door from the garden open, then a cough, interrupting my deathstare at the snow. "Zoey", Robert said softly, putting a cover over me, so I could get warmer than I was before. Well, you could say, if you look from another point of view, I was literally freezing, my lips turned blue, my skin was as white as the snow.

He put an arm around me, his warm breath on my neck, looking at me with hope, hope that I could finally talk again.

"Zoey, please..", he whispered, leaning his head against mine. I leaned in, closing my eyes. "I've missed you..", was the only thing I brought out, making Robert laugh.

He cupped my face in his hands, his lips crashing on mine, releasing the sparks in my stomach. I smiled against the kiss, feeling the love I've wanted for so long. He pulled away, with his eyes still closed, our foreheads touching.

"Come on, let's go to bed", I nodded, standing up with help from Robert.

I went upstairs, following Robert in his bedroom. He turned around as he closed the door, me plopping on the bed. He took a stepp closer and closer, smirking at me. Robert kneeled down, cupping my face again. His lips crashed on mine, slowly moving down to my neck. I knew exactly where this was going and as much as I wanted to let it go, as much as I wanted to continue, I couldn't. I just didn't have the strength for this after finding out that I'm pregnant. I pushed him away lightly, so that he wouldn't be offended, but he proceed to kiss me again, making me angry a little bit. "Robert, no, not today..", I whispered as he went down again. He looked up again, an confused expression written on his face. "What's wrong?", he asked, his hand touching my forehead. I layed down on the bed, pulling off the clothes I was wearing, just in my underwear. I closed my eyes, letting the heaviness take over again "I'm just tired", I whispered, turning around to face the window.

It went silent for probably 10 minutes when Robert finally turned off the lights, his small elephant steps being the only sound. I felt the bed sink and arms wrapping around me, comforting me. I nuzzled my head in his neck, sighing at the warmth.

"I heard Emma talk with Lucy today", I furrowed my brows. Why would she talk to lucy? I thought she hated her?

"What did they talk about?", I asked, still with furrowed brows. it's really strange that Emma would talk to Lucy, after all the shit she said about. "Lucy paid Emma for something I couldn't make out because as soon as Emma saw me she wen't in the other direction..", I bit my lip, really not trying to let the bad thoughts take over.

What if Lucy paid Emma for something..about me?

I decided not to answer, trying to sleep because I had a doctors appointment tomorrow.

~

I woke up, feeling Roberts lips on my forehead, slowly moving down to my lips.

Trust me, doing romantic stuff as soon as I wake up is really lovely and stuff, but not when I feel like shit.

I grunted, pulling the covers over me, hiding behind it so Robert would stop.

"What's wrong with you?!", Robert hissed, pulling the covers away from my face.

I rolled my eyes, standing up, ignoring his question. Just as I wanted to open the bathroom door, Robert slammed his hand against it, pushing me to the door. What was his problem?