- "Balls salad", -

hi, good evening, good morning, whatever timezone you're in..just wanted to say that I love you and your votes and comments make me happy, thanks for reading c:
_______

It was quite hard for me to leave his house, leaving him with Susan and all. He should've just tell the truth instead of keeping it from me and making me mad.

I knew we weren't in a relationship, but it still made me sad. Have a guy take almost everything you didn't want to give anyone actually and then lying to you, not even having a little bit of shame.

My phone beeped repeatedly after leaving house, not even taking a small break from beeping and vibrating. For sure I knew they were from Robert or Matty but I dont want to deal with any guys this month.

As I went to Em's house, my clothes were already all wet from the rain. I could barely walk, everything I had on was wet, my eyes hurted from all the crying, Robert was an asshole, everything was stupid at the moment.

I rang the doorbell, shaking from head to toes.

Em's opened the door rather scared than happy. ..yeah, she should be happy because I showed up.

She looked at me up and down, probably trying to analyze what the hell I've been doing in that rain. "Zo?", she asked.

No, hercules. "Yeah...Can I come in?", she opened the door wide, running upstairs all of sudden which left me confused. The hell is everybody's problem lately? Do I smell bad? Am I ugly? 

She came back with two towels and a box of tissues "You look like you've been raped", I furrowed my brows and plumped down on the couch, trying to get my hair dry a bit.

Yeah, thanks for saying the truth dear friend.

"I've been-", she cut me off, suddenly jumping like some frog on LSD "Who raped you? Oh my god..I will kill this Bastard! I will cut his balls off, chop them and put them in a salad which he'll eat...what a fu-", "HEY", I yelled, throwing a towel at her. She scrunched her eyes and plumped down on the couch again. I broke the silence "Nobody raped me", she sighed in relief. "But what happened? You said you're staying at Roberts? Why are you coming to my house at 12 p.m?", suddenly I felt those cramps back again, reminding me that I'm still on my period. I need to change...fast.

"I can tell you the story..but I need to shower first..period", she nodded and pointed at the stars, gesturing me to go.

After the shower and everything I needed to do, I went downstairs, only to see that Em's prepared an amazing dinner in the living room and three Dvd's.

Noodles, chicken, salad, chocolate, wine gums, crisps and cola. Oh my gosh, why isn't Em a guy? I'd marry her by now.

I smiled at her, showing my teeth and she did the same, but crossed her eyes. "Come on, sit your fat bubble butt down and tell me what happened?", I rolled my eyes and her special name for my butt. It wasn't that big....was it?

I plumped down on the couch again, grabbing the coke and taking a sip. "Well, we, uhm...he drove me back to his house and, uhm, we had a nice evening with a movie and...we ended up kissing..", her eyes widened. "Again?! Wow..", if her reaction is already like this..how will she react if she'll know that we slept together? Nevermind, just do it.

"So we went upstairs and uhm, we kissed there...and then wehadfuckingsexanditwasfuckingamazing. Yeah", she scrunched her eyes, leaning in closer "You did what? I didn't catch any of that.", I breathed out slowlyn trying to avoid her deathstare that was looking through my soul. I'm slowly thinking that Em is secretly satan...or atleast his daughter.

"We had sex", she gasped, jumping up from the couch. "YOU DID THE DIRTY?!", I stood up aswell, shushing her with my finger "My parents aren't home, you stupid", She poked my head and jumped on the couch, actually rather stomping. "YOU DID THE DIRTY OH MY GOD YOU ARE NO LONGER A SAINT. OH MY GOD!", I shook my head, sitting down again. She plumped right next to me and leaned closer, acting like some detective "How was he?", she asked quietly, acting as if we were in some kind of criminal movie where you had to figure out who killed the woman who selled drugs at a bar.

"Tell me everything!  Was he gentle?", I breathed out, trying to think of that good moment we had, leaving me with a strange kind of sadness. "Yeah, he was gentle at the beginning, but he went faster and harder at the end", her eyes were probably almost plopping out of her face, atleast that's what she looked like right now. It wasn't that shocked facial expression, actually it was more, well, that typical curios best friend look. "Did you enjoy it? I heard the first time you can't enjoy it at all..", I shook my head, she leaned even closer, making me back away a little. She can be scary sometimes. "It did hurt, yeah. But it lasted like 5 minutes and then I felt like I was floating on some candy cloud", She aww'd, making me smile. "Last but important question...is he..well, ...big..down there? You know, I mean..uh, he's not that...tall so...Uh, yeah, you know", her face got red, probably imagining what he looked like in his private area. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who knew what he looked like down there, his exes have seen it too,...Susan probably...atleast by now, too.

"Yeah, he is..let's change topics, it was great and that's it", She nodded, holding her head up with her hands, listening with full attention. "The morning after I got cramps..he said he'll go and buy some painkillers", she smiled "He's cute", I shook my head "when he came back..he was on the phone with someone, telling the person to mind their business..Well, he said it was a 'colleague' but it turned out it was some classy woman,", She gaped her mouth "the ones you see in movies?", "Yeah. So he went to school..and I, uhm, was cooking lunch for him when he came back, again on his phone, telling that 'colleague' to fuck off..I asked him why he was being that mean and he said 'He's strange' I decided to let it be but he was acting like an diva..so his phone beeped and I checked it..seeing that that Susan texted him, saying that she'll look forward to the evening...and The doorbell rang, and he sent me upstairs...and...", I felt tears coming up, fighting to hold them back I continued to explain "she went on his lap, and he had his hands on her waist! She kissed him and..I just raged, I slapped him and...I was crying and he tried to explain but I was so full of his shit...I..", I broke down, crying. Ems arms wrapped around me, trying to calm me down but I couldn't. Everything was hurting, everything was so full of shit at the Moment. "I feel so used", I managed to say between sobs, Ems arms wrapping around me even tighter. She pulled away, furrowing her brows "Zo. I know you're feeling down and all...but, maybe it looked like he was putting his arms around her waist, you weren't there too see it exactly", I stopped crying and wiped my tears away, looking at her with confusion. "I don't think he's that kind of a guy who whould shag a young girl and then kiss another classy woman..He's not on that level...But, well, if it's true that he had his arms around her waist, I will do that I wanted to do with that guy I thought raped you", I smiled a bit, although I wasn't in the mood for that.

"Listen, just go to sleep after we watched the movie, tomorrow's a new day. You'll talk to him, okay? Give him a chance", I nodded, although I was not completely agreeing with her Idea.

"So what do you want to watch?", she held up three Dvds, grinning from ear to ear.

"Mean girls!", I exclaimed, stuffing my face with noodles.
Tomorrow is a new day. Tomorrow I will sort everything out and tell him about my feelings.

________
whTs wronG with me I have the feeling my chapters are getting shittier and shittier .NAAAAH
just watched 'two girls and a guy' and currently dying, why is robert so hot?

leave a comment or a vote if you like, that'd make me happy c: