- ''Move, loser'', -

The sun was shining through the blinds and a small smill crept onto my lips.

I'm seeing him again today.

Yes, I'm talking about Robert. Those past days we kind of build a friendship but there were moments where he brushed his arm against my arm or where we've met in a café and talked about everything.

I'm on good terms with Emma too. Sometimes she visits me and we do our homework together. I couldn't be happier if it wasn't my grades going down the hill.

I got up from my bed and yawned, stretching myself. It was snowing and freezing and my room was so cold I could barely walk without my foot feeling like a pack of ice.

My mum was already downstairs, making the usual breakfast and my dad reading the newspaper. Typical family life. Although I noticed something strange. Lucy changed her style and her hair and she looked very different, I even wanted to ask my parents who's sitting with us but If i'd do that she'd just probably complain about me existing. I was about to grab a piece of toast and my coffee when my mum poked me in the sides. ''Zoey'', she breathed out, clearly annoyed of something. ''Mhm.'', I nodded with the toast in my mouth.

''Your grades are getting worse and worse. What's happening?'', My dad looked away from the newspaper to me and raised an eyebrow, trying to point out he noticed it too.

''I don't know. It's just the new school getting on my nerves.'', Lucy laughed and took a sip from her orange juice. ''Yeah, because of your new teacher.Lovey dovey.'', I glared at her and wanted her to slap mentally for being such a dickhead. I'm not in love with him, he's just a great friend, that's all.

''What new teacher? That guy who brought you home two weeks ago?'', My dad stood up from his chair, coming nearer. ''Mum, dad, don't listen to her! She's talking bullshit!'', My mum turned around  and slapped me in the face. ''Do not swear in this House, Zoey Anne Greene!'', I looked at the floor, trying not to cry. This wasn't the first time they've done something like this, I should be getting used to this, but I still can't. Lucy awkwardly coughed and looked at me like I'm a ghost or something. Are you proud now? 

''I'm going to school.'', I managed to mumble out, still holding the tears back. I stormed out of the house like a maniac, trying to get to school as fast as I can. I wanted to talk to Emma. 

ROBERTS P.O.V

I had been enjoying the time I was spending with Zoey, getting to know her and all. As I made my way through the Hallway, secretly hoping to find Zoey, I was greeted by Lesley. A student you want to meet in the morning.

not.

''Hello, Mr. Downey. How are you doing?'', She smiled at me like a maniac, showing off her white teeth, almost blending me. ''Uh, fine.'', I took a sip from my coffee and looked around. Where the hell is she? 

''I tried to work on the tasks you gave us yesterday, but I couldn't. I wanted to ask if you could teach me...this?'', She leaned forward, smirking more than ever. Someone put her away please. I wanted to answer with a 'No' when I was interrupted by strange yelling, sounding like an argument. ''I have to go'', I patted her shoulder and left her, mentally partying because I got rid of her. 

When I went through the hallway, I saw Emma who was hugging a crying girl who looked exactly like...''Zoey?'',  The crying girl hid her head deeper into Emma's shoulder and I immediately knew it was Zoey. Emma furrowed her brows and mouthed 'Help' and I did as told. I told Emma to hold my cup and comforted Zoey, trying to calm her down. She wasn't crying anymore, it was just big silent sobs. 

''They...she...I-I did...'', She stuttered, shaking violently. I shushed her, waving my hand to Emma, gesturing her to go. She did after a couple of minutes and I took Zoey outside, maybe fresh air would help. Well, It did, a little.

''So tell me Zoey, what happened?'', She breathed out, holding onto my shoulder.

''My parents got mad'', I sat down with her on the bench, rubbing her back and shushing her. She does not deserve being this sad. ''What happened exactly?'', She rubbed her eyes, putting her head off my shoulder. I held her hand and stroked it. I knew it was a type of calming, I knew it from my ex-wife. Whatevs. ''My grades got bad and..my mother slapped me because I sweared..'', I smiled, imagining how it'd be like if Zoey would swear in front of me. 

''Do you want me to talk to your parents?'', She nodded and we made our way to call her parents.

ZOEYS POV

My parents and Robert weren't on a good term, so it wasn't easy for him to talk to them. But he managed to say that I'm in Control and I can do this. That's why I've been thankful to him.

As I made my way through the massive Hallway, I saw Lesley and her Chippendales talking about other people. I tried to ignore her but I couldn't. Lesley stood in front of me, smirking like a little bitch. 

''Move, loser. You're in my way.'', She pushed me and I crashed against the locker, not hard but still  it hurted. Whatever. 

She's gonna get what she deserves.