- "I don't",-

I stomped in Roberts house, almost burning from Rage. He was sitting on the couch, sipping from his Whiskey, starring at his phone. When I stepped nearer I realized it wasn't his...it was mine.

I couldn't describe what I did and felt when I saw that he was invading my privacy, especially him, the one who lied without even being ashamed.

I almost stumbled when I ran to the couch, slapping my phone out of his hands. "How dare you touch my phone?!", I yelled at him as loud as I could, my voice cracking at the lost word.

He looked at me with a strange expression I couldn't really make out, it was somewhat between..anger and...amusement. "You forgot it here, at MY house. It vibrated and beeped the whole afternoon, so I took a look on it and found some, well, let's just say..interesting stuff", he took a sip from his whiskey and put it on the table. Looking at me with his brows raised, making my rage only grow, he crossed his legs. "So...You and Matty?", my eyes widened "you and susan, huh?", He furrowed his brows, probably acting stupid so I would believe his act and forget it all again. "What are you talking about?", I rolled my hands into fists, my breathing fastened, rage growing and growing. He was acting stupid, wasn't he? 

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. You had your fun, huh? Was I actually good enough? Did you thought about susan the whole time? Was it great?", his eyes widened, gasping like he didn't really knew about it. Yeah, sure.

"What? What are you...are you drunk?", He stood up from the couch, coming closer. "Let me smell your breath", he grabbed after my arms but I shoved him away, well, actually trying because it was really hard doing it considering he was taller and stronger than me.

He looked at me, confusion written all over his face. "Answer me...did you have fun? Was it fun watching me slowly..fall in love with you? Was it?", he closed his eyes, stepping away and putting his hands in his jeans pockets. "Listen...it's a big..shitty misunderstanding...really", I crossed my arms "Tell me", he breathed out and rubbed his face with his hands. I hope he wasn't lying now, because I'd rip his head off and eat soup out of it probably..

"Susan and me had a really hard time..We started arguing, we were killing ourselves mentally. I started..I started hating myself, I blamed the whole thing on me.. after a small break, I think a couple of months, she said she still loves me...but after I've met you...I didn't love her back anymore. The moment where you came in the hallway, me spilling coffee over you books..is the moment where I learned to love again..but after Susan came back two weeks ago...we kissed...we were almost on the point of really jumping in the bed, but I couldn't. I thought of you.", I looked away, holding tears back.

"Lies. Lies", I whispered, avoiding his face. He stepped closer, making me back away. "What? I'm not lying!", his voice raised at that point and it made me really scared, like really. He sounded much more aggressive than before and I was emotionally raped, it didn't help me at all.

"You lied. You don't love me at all", my voice cracked at the last word, tears welling up in my eyes. He grabbed my arms and pushed them to the side "I love you. I'm not lying. Believe me if you love me", his grip tightened, making me bite my lip.

"Look me in the eyes, Zoey. Tell me you love me too", I would..if I could.

I looked him in the eyes, my heart burning at the thought of what I was going to do now. I'm sorry.

"I don't",

And with that I went upstairs, packing my bags, everything I had with me.

As I went downstairs again, I saw him sitting on the couch, again with a glass whiskey in his hand. He didn't look back as I opened the front door, so I didn't bother to look back as I made my way to Emma.
You don't have a clue.
____
Roberts P.O.V (that shit is so hard)

After Zoey went upstairs, my whole world went downstairs. 'She's lying' I thought to myself as I poured another glass of whiskey.

I sat down on the couch, my thoughts drifting to different places. Closing my eyes I heard the front door open, Zoeys shoes walking through the snow, and then again closing.

Was it really true that she didn't love me at all? After all that we've had? She didn't seem like that type of girl you'd have for your fun, so why did she acted like this?

My thoughts stopped at one point. One point that made me so angry I threw the bottle out of the window, the glass breaking, mirroring my heart.
Matty.
___
what is robert doing? wtf. this chapter is so short, I'm sorry :[ but I'm busy packing my bags uNGje
I'm flying to spain tomorrow so I won't upload that often but I'll be writing alot. C:
vote or.comment what you think of dat chapter c: