- "Caught", -

I spent two nights at Roberts and it was finally weekend.

As I closed my locker, I heard someone coughing. I looked behind my locker only to see Susan with an official business outfit with high heels, making it seem that she was some kind of lawyer.

"Are you...Zoey greene?", she asked, totally not sounding rude at all. No, she didn't even had to say 'Hello' or 'Good day'! That's susan we're talking about, she doesn't needs saying stuff like that.

I rolled my eyes and brushed some hair out of my face. "Yup, that's me", she smiled, almost like a sick smile and crossed her arms.

"How about drinking coffee? I'll pay", I furrowed my brows and looked at the room I've had class with Robert.

There was no sight of him, so why was she here?

"Uhm...no, thanks", as I wanted to step forward she jumped in front of me, still with arms crossed. How the hell can she jump so fast and good of if she's apparently pregnant?

Oh, right. "Come on. Let us go for some coffee, I'll pay and we'll talk, okay?", I tilted my head to the side, scrunching my eyes slightly. "Pregnant women don't drink coffee",

It seemed as if she was searching for an excuse, her eyes scanning the hallway. "Who said I'm gonna drink it? I want tea", I nodded "Oh, right", trying not to smile because I caught her.

We went into the café nearby, memories coming up in my head. This was the first time Robert tried to kiss me...it seems like it was so long ago, but it wasn't. Well, 4 weeks are actually long...for me..whatever.

As I plumped down my seat, waiting for Susan's rich ass to arrive, I saw Matty on the other side of street, waving to me. I waved back and smiled, what he did afterwards. Susans cough interrupted our small waving sensation, making my head turn faster than a rat who stole cheese.

"So...you and robert?", She broke the silence, the fake smile showing off her white teeth.

I bit my lip from the inside, mentally facepalming myself. Why the hell did I had to say yes? This is going to be a lecture how wrong it is to have a guy older than you, blablabla.

"Uhm, we still haven't talked about that", She raised her brows, probably not trying to smirk. I knew she wanted to hear that, I just knew it.

"Oh? You're just kissing and..the other stuff?", She leaned back on her seat, crossing arms.

It was really hard not to slam that hot coffee in her face, but I could contain myself.

"What..other stuff?", She leaned closer again. "You know...Sex", I raised my brows in embarrassment. This wasn't the right person to talk about things like this, especially not his soon to be ex-wife.

I breathed out, still containing the anger in me. "This is really non of your business. Excuse me, but I have to go", I grabbed for my jacket, wanting to pay the coffee but she pulled me down by my sweater, making me plump down again on the seat. "Listen", she hissed, leaning in closer. "I know him the best. He's just using you to get his fun.", I tilted my head to the side, raising my brows.

What was she talking about? "What do you mean?", I asked whilst she smiled, taking a sip from her so called 'tea'.

"Aren't you asking yourself why we're still not divorced?", I shook my head. I haven't really thought about this, neither have I asked him about it. I thought it was just a personal situation and I'm not the type of girl that has to have her nose in all of the private things Robert does or has.

She smiled, sniffing and taking a sip again. "Robert and me, we had our, well, small difficulties. We argued alot and then we decided to take break, which, like we've discussed, means that we're going to have our fun. I had my fun, although I didn't like it because it wasn't robert, and he had his fun. You're just a sex toy. He's 38 and is going to be a dad, why can't you accept that you're not his 'hon' as he apparently calls you?",  I looked down, biting my lip and trying not to cry. Yeah, he called me 'hon' but no one, literally no one, expect me and him knew about this. That means he talked to her, telled her about everything. "Sorry to break your little heart, but reality hurts, darling", I nodded, accepting the truth.

It really burned.

"Thank you for opening my eyes", I said as I stood up, pulling on my jacket with tears in my eyes. She smiled sickly, going in for a hug. I didn't react, I just ran out of the café, trying to get away as fast as possible.

He lied.

again.

____

susan.

you. are. a. duck.

vote and comment if you like, that'd make me happy c: