- "Without a question", -

It was nearly 3 a.m, Emma was snoring so loud I thought I was going to die. I looked around the dark room, trying not to let the Robert thoughts take over.

Suddenly my phone beeped and an unknown number showed up.
'Get out of the house. In 10 minutes'.

I furrowed my brows, thinking who it could be. I'm not usually the type that gives her phone number like a piece of unimportant paper. Maybe it was Lucys...or Chris number? But I had their numbers saved, so it couldn't be. Dear god.

I thought about going or not, so I just did what my heart said. The stairs in emma's house weren't exactly quiet, but I still managed to get downstairs safe without anyone hearing it. I put on my chucks and went outside, looking around to see the mystery person. I really hoped it wasn't one of those bad, bad horror movies where the killer plays innocent and then comes up randomly and kills you.. oh god, please no. Why did I go out? Stupid me.

It was freezing, especially with my short pyjama pants. I tried to keep myself warm by jumping up and down, side to side. Sometimes I ask myself why I'm stupid.

Just when I turned around, wanting to go back, a car pulled over and I didn't dare to turn around. What if it really was some crazy maniac? The car door closed and I heard steps in the snow, coming closer and closer. Something said that I should bring my ass in but something also said that I should stay. Suddenly a warm clothing was hugging my shoulders, hands turning me around.

I almost screamed if he didn't put his hand on my mouth. "Get in the car", He commanded, pushing me forward slighlty.

I went into the car, thinking how crazy could a person be? It's almost 3 a.m on a monday, what the frick is going on in your head? Normal people would sleep by now or get up, I don't know, but they wouldn't send girls with short pants outside when it's winter, jesus almighty! 

Robert sat down and immadietly turned on the engine, looking at me with a half-smile. I must admit it kind of warmed up...ewp, what?

I shook my head and looked outside, city lights passing as we drove to his house. It was so busy on the streets even if it was 3 a.m. Although it was just prostitutes passing, people coming back from parties, some people coming back from work, all kind of people were on the streets. Roberts calm voice pulled me out of my thoughts. "Who sleeps with short pants in winter?", I furrowed my brows and gaped my mouth, acting offended. Yes, I'm strange. I wear short pants in the winter and long pants in the summer, it's just my logic. I don't even know why I do this but it's just..I don't know.

"People with warm houses who don't get interrupted in their sleep", I scoffed, still offended. He laughed slighlty and layed his hand on my thigh, stroking it up and down slowly. Holy shit, I never knew that I could feel those emotions that were playing crazy in me. "You weren't sleeping", He pulled into his driveaway, turned off the engine and then opened his door, getting out. I opened my door and followed him through the thick snow to his house. Although I liked snow, it was too thick at the moment and it was disturbing my foot.

He opened his front door and let me in, already grabbing my head to pull me upstairs. I bit my lip, "how did you know?", Robert turned around and furrowed his brow "What?", - "That I wasn't sleeping?", he smiled, tilting his head to the side "Logic",

I sighed and sat down on his gigantic bed, looking at the pictures he had in his bedroom. I knew some of them from my art class but I couldn't make out, although I was the type of girl that was very creative and would remember every artist. Robert sat down next to me, grabbing my head again and playing with my fingers, making me giggle because it tickled me. As soon as he heard me giggle he looked up with his eyes sparkling, his famous smile showing his perfect teeth. Oh dear..How I wanted to ki-

Suddenly he pushed his lips onto mine, his hand grabbing my hair lightly and his other hand on my waist. It wasn't my first kiss, but somehow this felt like the first ever amazing kiss. The kiss you would always wanted to have as a little girl who dreamed of a prince.

Well it wasn't exactly what I dreamed of, but I still was romantic as a little girl.

I played with his hair and layed my hand on his neck, gently stroking it.

His hands slipped under my shirt and I couldn't tell what I was feeling, but it was amazing. His warm hands exploring my bare stomach brought me to the point where I wanted to pull off all his clothes and fu- nevermind. That's so wrong.

But I couldn't stop, so I pulled his shirt over his head. Whatever was going on in me, I couldn't control it anymore. I layed down on his bed with him hovering over me, feeling his hard member growing against my thigh. I smiled against the passionate kiss as I felt him cupping my breasts through the bra. 'This is so wrong' I thought, but jesus almighty, who could stop in moments like this?

He pulled away and looked at me, biting his lip. I licked my lips and looked at him up and down. Was this really going to happen? Oh dear god.

He sat down on his bed again, resting his head on his hands. "We shouldn't do this", I sat up straight again, kind of ashamed, kind of...I don't know, I had this kind of tension in me I couldn't describe. I got up and looked at him, biting my lip. "It's almost 4am. I have to get my normal clothes. Could you please drive me home?", He nodded and I put my sweater back on, trying to catch my breath.

We got into the car and it was an uncomfortable silence. I really hoped Emma didn't notice that I was missing.
Hope dies last.