- "Tell me", -

It was 5am and I woke up to the wonderful sound of the alarm clock. Yeah, wonderful.

Roberts hands were on my waist, sometimes hugging me tighter. Finally I felt wanted, loved, good in a way I didn't knew existed.

It was amazing to be with him even If I couldn't really understand what was going on between me and him.

My thoughts drifted to the school, making my eyes go wider. Holy Crap, I haven't talked to Emma since the day I've passed out! I hope she's not mad at me...although I expect her killing me for not even sending her a text message. I literally jumped from the bed, making my head feel weird. You know the moment where you get up and it gets a big black in your eyes and you feel like fainting? That's what I had, yeah.

The first thing I felt afterwards was....I couldn't walk normal. My thighs were hurting and I felt sore down there.

I knew you'll have pain after doing 'it', but I never knew that it could hurt so much. I had to hold myself up, using the walls and everything you could grab to hold on.

I went into the bathroom only to see my smexy face with smudged eyeliner and mascara, making me look like a panda. I haven't been crying, so why did it even smudge in the first place?

I needed to take a wee wee and holy crap, I knew it was going to burn. And it did, more than I expected. I was at the point where I almost screamed for the pain, but I knew it'd only last this day and tomorrow I'm perfectly fine. One question raced through my mind...

How am I gonna get to school?

I mean, everything hurts at the moment, even my head, I can't even sit nor walk...Worst day but the best day ever. It's 50/50!

I wanted to open the door when suddenly a sleepy Robert without anything on came in the bathroom, scratching the back of his neck. I turned around, not wanting to see this place for the next 24 hours, nervously playing with his T-shirt I got last night and was wearing. His hands wrapped around me and turned me around again.

As soon as he saw me he started to snort and laugh. "What?", I asked, kind of mad that he was laughing at something that I didn't know! Yeah, I was quite emotional at the moment, which usually happens when I'm on my period.

.....my period? My period!!!

I forgot that I'm still a woman and get those days of hell!

He stopped laughing as he saw my shocked expression, furrowing his brows. "What?...Oh, is it because I'm naked? But you've seen everything so why should I hide? I mean...don't you like what you see? It's mother nature! And I also need this when I want ki-", I cut him off by slapping my hand on his mouth. "You. Where is my bag?", I asked, trying to keep calm.

He went to his room again, leaving me waiting for 10 minutes until he finally found my bag. "Why do you need it?", he asked, looking at me with furrowed brows.

I stopped searching for pads and looked at him with scrunched eyes.

"Get out...and for gods sake, wear something! It's 6am, I don't want to see this right now!", he bit his lip, trying not to smirk, still standing in the doorway. "ROBERT", I yelled, probably looking like a tomato right now. He eyes widened and he raised his hands, going in his room and closing the door after him.

Finally.

I felt cramps in my abdomen, making me know that it was the time...right now. Seriously?  Having period right after sex is always what I wanted.

After doing my business I went out the bathroom, feeling like a piece of shit. I couldn't walk normally, everything was sore plus I had cramps in my abdomen. What a nice mixture...to die.