l- "Nicki Minaj and her other ducks",

I decided that I should probably act like I didn't even hear the whole conversation, fighting with the urge to ask who this mysterious Susan is..

I was currently stabbing the sausage, hoping he didn't hear that I almost fell down with a loud thump.

"Zo?", he yelled through the hallway, making me frown. He sounded a lot more agressive than he was on the phone.

I heard a small thump, making me turn around only to see Robert going upstairs. What the hell?

"I've brought your painkillers, the chocolate, the pads..whatever the hell you needed", he grumbled at me.

Ok, I don't know who this susan was and how they're related buy I know for sure that something happened, and I'm, like the detective I am, going to find it out. Even though he's acting like a small kid who didn't get the sweets he wanted.

"Robert?", I yelled, constantly trying to ignore the pain I felt.

It was a hard decision, but thinking about it made it only worse.

"Yup", he looked at me from the stairs, rather uninterested, putting his arms on his hips like a diva.

Of course Robert, act like a diva, we're in a reality show.

"Are you mad at me?", I asked, pronouncing the 'me' quietly.

He furrowed his brows in an 'are you kidding me'-way, making me even more pissed.

Who's on their period now?

"No", his answer was short, cold, not the stupid typical Downey answers that made me want to jump on his throat and kill him. 

I sighed, biting my lip afterwards. I decided to just leave him alone, maybe he needs some time for himself.

Cleaning was an answer for me.

I'm always calming myself down when I'm cleaning, although my room (I used to live in) was quite messy. Yeah, you could say that I needed time to find something in my room.

Putting the dishes in the dishwasher I thought about making dinner for him, maybe even some fancy wine since he was that stressed about something...

Or should I say someone?

I turned the TV on, plumping down on the couch...well actually I moved my butt down carefully, trying not to scream from pain.

I heard Roberts steps rather stomping down the stairs, shaking his keys.

He went into the kitchen, grabbing an apple, biting it and then leaving it on the counter.

I watched his moves silently, raising my brows "You're not eating it?", He shook his head and put on his shoes. I faced the TV again, only to see Nicki Minaj having seizures in her song Stupid H**.

Well..uhm, what a nice song...to describe someone like Lesley and Lucy. Nicki Minaj and her other ducks. (Duckface based)

_____

It was 3p.m at the meanwhile and I was trying to cook something to eat for Robert when he would come home.

Cooking is actually easy for me, I've always cooked something for my parents or my older brother, them complimenting me that I should make my own restaurant.

I was fighting with the noodles who didn't get in the pot, making me grumble like an old lady.

I heard the front door open, again Roberts voice clearly talking with someone.

"No, you are not, I repeat, not coming over. What?..That's none of your business", he stopped right in the living room, raising his eyebrows. "Listen, I'll call you back later, okay?..No. yes. Okay", I furrowed my brows "Who was that?", he looked around, putting his phone on the table. "Oh just a colleague from the school, He wanted to come over", I looked at his phone and then back at him, raising my brows.

"Didn't sound like a nice conversation though", - "Yeah. He's..strange", I nodded and went back to the kitchen, proud that the noodles were finally ready!

I felt Roberts arms wrap around my waist and his warm breath on my neck, making me shiver.

He'll kill me soon with doing things like this.

"Is this for me?", he asked, pointing at the noodles. I nodded proudly and kissed him on the cheek "Only for you", he planted a kiss on my neck and hugged me tighter.

____

We finished the meal with full tummys and his strange burping, making me snort.

I'm pretty sure he's on his period. He started to shake his leg, his face showing a strange mixture of emotions.

"What are you doing?", I asked him, trying to not break into laughter.

"I need..to....", he didn't finish the sentence,  instead he jumped up, running upstairs.

Oh, he had to take a weewee.

Suddenly his phone beeped and like the curious little bitch I am, I just did it.

I unlocked his phone, only to see one message from this so called Susan.

I raised my brows in the text she wrote.
4:20 Susan:
Just wanted you to know that I'm looking forward to the evening. ;)

I couldn't describe what I felt, but it was hurting me, actually eating me from inside.

We weren't together, no, but we did spent the night together and he took everything I wanted to save until marriage.

He was the one, the special one. I knew he was playing a game, but why did it had to be so fast?

I decided to not talk about it, holding back my tears. I just decided to play with it.

Whatever would happen this evening...
I will be part of it.

___
so this chapter is rather short because my phone is dying and I cant find the charger, fml so hard.
my holidays officially started and I already did something with my leg and I can't walk so I have to be in my bed all day...which means that I'm going to write a lot..

Leave a comment and a vote if you like, that'd make me happy c;