Straight Through The Heart Part 2

Word Count: 715

Pairings: Lucifer Morningstar x reader

Warnings: tiny bit of angst

A/N: Feel free to drop me a request, and enjoy the story!

Summary: Lucifer couldn’t get over what you had said to him. Your words replayed over and over in his mind. So he did what any logical person would do, tracked you down of course.

……………………………………………………

Honestly you seem like a good person to me.

Lucifer couldn’t stop thinking about what you had said. It was like a broken record, replaying the same verse over and over in his mind. He stared blankly at his drink, lost in his thoughts. Try as he might he couldn’t fathom why you thought that. He stood, a new thought consuming him.

Why?’

He didn’t know the answer, but he was going to find out.

You hummed to yourself as you moved around your kitchen. You were ready to curl up on your couch, in your sweatpants and baggy T-shirt. You intended to binge watch your favorite show. You nearly made it to the couch, until a deep voice interrupted you.

“What did you mean good?”

You screeched, throwing your popcorn in the air. You whirled around to find Lucifer standing behind you. He raised an eyebrow, eyeing the popcorn stuck in your hair. Your screech clearly amused him as he was smiling slightly.

“Why are you in my house!?” You shouted.

“Well you didn’t answer when I called, that’s very rude.” Lucifer scolded.

You looked at him incredulously and narrowed your eyes.

“I’m rude? You broke into my house!”

“No need for shouting darling, to be fair I did try to call you first.”

Lucifer waved a hand dismissively and you stared at him in disbelief.

“Out.”

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion, like he couldn’t understand why you were kicking him out.

“What do you mean out? I just got here, is this how you treat guests, that’s terrible manners.”

You turned him around pushing him in the direction of the front door. You didn’t have the mental energy to deal with him right now.

“I mean get out. Leave. Remove yourself from my house. Please move your ass out the door. Take your pick.”

Lucifer moved himself away from you, making you stumble forward slightly. You could feel your frustration growing and you slowly turned to face him again. You picked the popcorn from your hair, annoyed.

“You’re starting to make me wish I killed you.” You huffed.

“You said I was good. Why do you think that?”

You blinked, looking at him confused. That couldn’t possibly be why he tracked you down.

“What?”

“You said, you thought I was a good person. Why?”

“You came all the way here, broke into my house, just to ask me that?”

“Yes.”

You fell silent, unsure of what to say to that. Had you telling him that really bothered him that much? Why was that so hard for him to believe?

“Lucifer, I followed you for weeks, watched you interact with people, help solve murders, get justice for the people who needed it. How could I not think you were good?”

Lucifer frowned, shaking his head. He began to pace and your eyes followed him.

“I’m the devil, Y/N. I hardly think that says I’m good, bit far-fetched isn’t it my dear?” Lucifer scoffed.

You grabbed his arm, halting his pacing. Lucifer stared you, mildly surprised when you placed your hand on his cheek to make him look at you.

“So what? You’re the devil, you punish bad people, that doesn’t make you bad Lucifer.” You said sternly.

His eyes searched yours, as if trying to find any hint that you were just toying with him. When he found none his shoulders dropped a little, as if a large weight had been lifted off of them.

“You don’t seem to be to shocked about the fact I’m the devil.”

You shrugged, giving him a coy smile.

“Like I said I followed you for weeks, I saw your face, well your other face.”

He looked at you as if you were the greatest thing he had ever seen. You gave him a softer smile this time and motioned to your couch.

“I was just about to watch my favorite show if you want to join me?” You offered.

Lucifer watched you for a moment, but he found no fear nor hesitation in your eyes. You knew who he was, what he was, yet you didn’t fear him and even thought he was a good person.

“You’re a puzzling human being, my dear. I think you may need to get use to having me around.” Lucifer smirked.