Double Trouble

Word Count: 1496

Pairings: Lucifer Morningstar x Reader

Warnings: suggestive situations, this story is not for innocent eyes, there's no sex, because I don't write smut, but use caution.

A/N: request from anonymous

Summary: There's nothing worse then a pair of twin nephilims getting bored, especially when they decided to explore their parents bedroom.

............................................................

"Mom's going to kill us if she finds us in here."

The young fifteen-year old looked over to her brother. They may not look very much alike, but they were in fact twins. Damien looked almost exactly like his father, were as Danielle looked more like you but with black hair like her father. They both had your eye color rather than Lucifer's own dark brown ones.

"She's not going to know if no one tells her." Damien gave his sister a pointed look.

A dejected sigh left his twin's mouth, and Danny shrugged.

"Fine, but if they ask it was your idea."

Damien smiled victoriously and started walking around. Danny peered into the closet looking for anything of interest.

"I found a box!" Damien announced loudly.

Danny leaned through the door way of the closet, giving her brother a dry look.

"Wow! A whole box!"

Her voice was practically dripping with sarcasm, and Damien flipped her off.

"It was hidden, very far under the bed, you ass, might be something interesting."

Danny raised an eyebrow and walked over to the bed. Damien opened the lid from the black box, and just stared. They both exchanged looks and Danny pulled back in disgust.

"Well I'm scared for life now. Great idea Damien."

Damien slammed the lid back on, looking slightly pale at his unfortunate discovery. His sister, on the other hand,, broke down in laughter.

"You're right this is so interesting. I'll be sure to let mom and dad know you found their precious stash."

Danny started to walk away, but Damien grabbed the back of her shirt, stopping her in her tracks.

"Go get the gloves from the kitchen I have an idea."

~

You held your heels in your hand, as you leaned against Lucifer. A tired yawn escaped your lips as you waited patiently for the doors to open.

"Thank you for coming with me tonight darling, I know you detest those parties." Lucifer smiled as he took the shoes from your hands.

You shrugged lazily, you were so tired, who knew socializing could be so exhausting. You almost skipped out of the elevator once the doors open, ready to fall into bed and sleep the night away. Lucifer followed after you, and noticed you staring at something on the couch.

"What's wrong love?"

You heard footsteps and rushed to the couch snatching the object from it. Lucifer raised an eyebrow when you put whatever it was behind your back. The twins walked into the room, smiling when they saw their parents.

"How was the party?" Damien asked.

"Wonderful, although I fear your mother may be suffering from exhaustion."