Trouble

Word Count: 650

Pairings: Lucifer Morningstar x Reader

Warnings: angst, mentions of blood

A/N: Request from Pandimoo

Summary: You weren't one to forget about your plans, or even to be late. However when you never showed to dinner, and you never answered his calls, Lucifer had begun to worry. When he got to your house and saw it trashed with you nowhere in sight his heart dropped. Then he saw the note, and his anger was almost blinding.

............................................................

Lucifer stared at the wine in his glass as he sat alone at the table. He checked his watch once for the third time that night, and he frowned. You had never been late to a date before, and he was beginning to worry as the time dragged on.

'Where are you love?'

Lucifer shook his head when the waiter walked over to try to take his order again. When the young man walked away, Lucifer pulled out his phone. He waited patiently for you to answer his call.

The person you are trying to reach is unable to take your call right now, please-

Lucifer hung up, staring at his phone screen, his frown only growing.

~

Lucifer approached your house slowly. All the lights were off, yet your car was still in the driveway. He went to knock on the door but when his knuckles hit the wood he found the door was already open.

"Y/N?" Lucifer called out to you as he took a step inside.

He received no response, and he ventured a few more steps into your home.

"Darling are you here?"

Glass crunched under his feet, and he felt around the wall until he found the light switch. Light flooded the room and his heart stopped.

It was a disaster, pictures and papers were strewn across the floor. Your coffee table was flipped over, and your TV laid in shards on the ground. Lucifer began to panic, his eyes darting around the room as if he would find you laying in puddle of your own blood. He may not have found you but he did find the note laid neatly on your kitchen counter.

His eyes flashed red as they scanned the words on the paper, demanding he bring a ransom in exchange for your life. Anger boiled his blood, and the paper crumbled in his hand.

"They'll think Hell is a paradise when I'm through with them." Lucifer growled.

~

Your head throbbed painfully as you opened your eyes, blinking against the bright lights of the warehouse you were in. You sat up best you could, gingerly placing your fingertips to the source of your pain. When you pulled your hand away to look there was blood. A door creaked open, and your attention was drawn elsewhere.

"Well look whose up, you're going to get us a nice little payday girly."

The three men leered at you, laughing a little. You spit the blood out of your mouth, flinching a little from the cut on your lip.

"We should probably tie her up, less fuss for us." One of the other men muttered.

"If she acts up again we can just punch her again."

You fixed them with a glare, nails scratching against the cool concrete as you curled your hand into a fist.

~

Lucifer didn't bother shutting his car off, jumping out of it and hurrying into the building. He kicked the doors in, the fury in his veins only increases. The worst case scenarios ran through his mind, and he quickened his pace.

A loud crack rang out and Lucifer froze in his tracks. He arrived just in time to see you swing a pipe like a baseball bat. The sound of it hitting a man's skull echoed off the walls and said man crumbled to the ground. You exhaled heavily moving hair from your face. Three men lay unconscious and bloodied at your feet.

"Lucifer!"

You smiled when you saw him and dropped the pipe directly onto one of the men. He stared at you shocked, and you walked over to him, wiping away the little bit of blood that had splashed onto your cheek.

"Is too late to eat now? I'm starving!"

Lucifer watched you walk away staring after you with pride shining in his eyes.

"That's my girl." He chuckled.