Words, Words, Words

Kim, Aaron and Lucinda sat around the fire, chatting as the time passed.

"No, I wouldn't kill the other guy on the moon with a rock if the situation ever happened to come upon me." Aaron stated, after some deep thought.
"I told you Lucinda!" Kim teased in triumph.
"Hey! I was just thinking of the best solution to your question." Lucinda responded in a defensive manner.
"Still! We aren't block characters Lucinda, this is real life." Kim asserted. Everyone stared blankly at each other for a moment.
"So all of that aside," Aaron said aloud, scooting closer to the fire. "Where is everyone else? The entire time we've been here I haven't heard a peep from Aphmau, Garroth, or Zane."
"Well Aphmau and Zane went down to the kitchen to have lunch earlier. I don't know where they went after that." Lucinda replied, trying to recall anything else.
"Zane had lunch again? That little rat turd...." Kim said under her breath in annoyance.
"If that's the case they're probably hanging out in one of the rooms. Zane can't stand anything moving or breathing that isn't Aph and she probably doesn't want to leave him alone." Aaron elaborated.
"Ugh, I'm glad, I'm not very fond of him..." Kim admitted, in an irritated tone.
"Not too many people are fond of him to begin with." Lucinda claimed, proceeding to lie down on the floor.
"He's fine by me, but I'm one of the few people on his good side, so...." Aaron explained.
"Exactly. But I guess we really shouldn't be saying anything, it's easy to be critical of others." Lucinda thought aloud.
"Yeah...." Kim muttered, staring into the fire.
"Oh I almost forgot, what about Garroth? Where is he? He usually hangs out around here." Aaron asked.
"He and I had lunch earlier, we talked for a bit, and then he went to give Zane his phone back after he accidently left it in the kitchen. I bumped into him some time afterward but he was acting a little off, I wanted to ask him about it, but I don't know Garroth as much as you guys do..." Kim explained, adjusting her glasses.
"I'm sure he's fine. I've never seen him not happy, the only times I've ever seen him cry or even be upset is when we get to the sad part of a disney movie." Lucinda assured nonchalantly.
"I don't know...." Kim muttered, somewhat doubtful of Lucinda.
"He's fine. Trust me." Lucinda stated, gesturing to herself.
"If you say so." Kim responded, still in a bit of doubt.
"By the way, are we going to do any cleaning today Aaron?" Lucinda asked, looking over to Aaron.
"No, I think we could all use a little break. Besides, we've already gotten a lot done, having Zane and Aphmau over was a much bigger help than I thought it'd be." Aaron answered, proceeding to lie down on the floor with Lucinda.
"Yeah, I didn't think cleaning up this place was going to be such a pain..." Lucinda sighed wearily.
"Don't forget that whole thing with the cars breaking down." Kim added.
"Yeah, that too" Aaron groaned, putting his arm over his face.
"At least we were able to buy food right?" Lucinda reminded everyone.
"That reminds me, aren't we supposed to have dinner soon?" Kim mentioned.
"Oh yeah, I think it's Aphmau's turn today." Aaron remembered, sitting up.
"Then let's go remind her before she forgets and we all starve to death and BunnyHill is known for its haunted lodge not its bunnies." Lucinda exaggerated, getting up alongside Aaron.

They got up from where they sat and began to rush upstairs and ran into her room.

"Hey Zane do you think giraffes remember when they were little" Aphmau asked, slouched over the bed.
"What kind of question is tha-"
"APHMAU!" Kim interrupted Zane, busting the door open.
"HELLO?!" Aphmau screamed, rushing to sit up on her bed.
"WHAT THE HELL?!" Zane shrieked, jolting up from the floor.
"MAKE US FOOOOOOOOOOOD!" Aaron joined, yelling dramatically.
"Before we starve to death and haunt you for the rest of your life!" Lucinda shouted from behind Kim and Aaron.
"Okay, Okay just stop yelling at me!" Aphmau yelled, still confused with the situation.
"Irene! I swear you guys are complete ass clowns." Zane hissed, annoyed with the others.
"And you're not because you have no funnybone or an ass." Lucinda retorted.
"You little-"
"Hey! No fighting! It's dinnertime." Aphmau scolded both Zane and Lucinda.
"Hmph!" Zane uttered angrily.