Seventeen- Daniel

All My Love (Why Don't We)
*
You're runnin, I'm chasin
I'm wildin and you're tamin
*

She fell asleep there, watching the movie. I didn't move her. Instead, I just tucked in beside her, letting her arms stay wrapped around me.

She thought it was amazing. I smiled to myself, loving this blissful feeling, even if it was only for a moment. Yawning, I made myself comfortable, and my eyes slid closed.

"Oh my god."

I looked up, blinking the drowsiness from my eyes, to see Jack, standing there in shock.

"Did you-"

"No! We were watching a movie and just fell asleep. God."

Jack let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, okay. Cause I was gonna say-"

"Don't say anything."

He shrugged. "Alrighty. Zach made breakfast."

I looked at him, confused. "With what? All we have is cereal and bread."

"Yup. He made cereal sandwiches."

"Oh, great."

"Hurry up. We're waiting on you." He walked away, leaving me alone with Olivia, who was still sleeping peacefully. Gently, I leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"Wake up, Liv."

She groaned, her eyes slowly opening. "Is it morning already?" She asked, yawning.

"Yup," I told her, smiling.

"Ugh. Fine. Just... give me a minute."

I nodded, and climbed out of the bunk into the main living area, to see everyone eating breakfast.

"Oh God. He really did make cereal sandwiches."

"Heck yeah I did! I thought, well hey, we all love cereal and bread, right? So why not just put the two together?" Zach was obviously proud of himself.

"I mean, personally, I think it's delicious," Jack said, devouring his.

Jonah rolled his eyes playfully. "You two should just get together already."

"Ha ha." Jack threw a piece of bread at Jonah, hitting him square in the nose.

"Hey!"

I laughed. "You guys-"

Everyone went dead silent when they saw Corbyn come out of the back room. His face was flushed, and he stumbled a bit when he walked.

"I'm sorry. I think I'm getting sick." He grabbed a Gatorade in the fridge. "Don't worry, I'm leaving now." Opening his drink, he walked back into the room, closing the door behind him.

"He can't get sick. We have a concert tomorrow," Jonah told everyone worriedly.

I shrugged. "I'm sure he'll be fine."