Chapter 26: Threeway It Is

Nova

"Alright Killer. Truth or dare?"

We were all drunk.

We probably shouldn't be playing this game but we were getting bored. Tommy said he'd come out and get us when Finch falls asleep but if she's a bottle of wine deep she can go all night. We might not ever go inside at this point.

But yeah-so Finn suggested truth or dare. And everyone-but me-volunteered for him to go first since it was his idea.

And of course he'd pick me.

This dude doesn't know how to leave me alone.

"Dare. Obviously."

"I dare you to come over here and makeout with me."

He looked pretty proud of himself with that one.

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. "Oh my god Finn. A real dare please?"

Finn rolled his eyes and sat back in his seat, taking another sip of wine. "I dare you to put Booker's treats between your toes and let him eat them."

What's wrong with this man?

"Are you joking?"

"Makeout with me or treats between your toes. Your choice."

I rolled my eyes again and headed into the kitchen, avoiding the living room and the sounds I was hearing (having supernatural hearing sucks) as I pulled Booker's treats from the cupboard. I can't believe I was about to do this. But a dare is a dare. I absolutely hate it when my feet are being touched but I can't let Finn win this.

"Booker!" I whisper-shouted, hearing him come from the top of the stairs.

He padded into the kitchen, head high and tail wagging. He was always so happy to see me.

"Come on boy. I got treats!"

His ears perked up even higher and he followed me out to the backyard. I sat down, glaring at Finn as I put a treat between each of my toes and stuck it out for Booker.

"I can't believe you won't just kiss me this is hilarious! You're actually doing it!" Finn cried out in laughter, pointing at me.

"Oh my god Nova that's so gross!" The girls squealed, laughing too.

Even the Wonder Twins couldn't stop laughing.

I'm glad this is so funny to them.

Booker didn't care where the treats were he was definitely enjoying himself. When he was done I wiped my foot on Finn's jeans, grinning at his disgusted face.

"You're such an ass." He grumbled, moving his leg away from me.

"Nova it's your turn." Lily said, getting excited.

They all knew what was coming.

I'm going to ruin Finn's life.

"I know. Now Finn. Truth or dare."

Finn looked away.

I think he was regretting this game-and the fun has only just begun.

"Truth." He called out.

He can dish it out but can't take it?

What a pussy.

"No way. We all heard him say dare right?" I asked, looking around at the group.

"Right." They all called out, turning to face Finn with evil smiles on their faces.

"But I said truth." Finn mumbled, shaking his head.