Chapter 45: Not This Time You Fucking Prick

Nova

James was laying into me without a breather. My silence pissed him off further. I refused to give up my people. This dude can kiss my pretty pale ass. I'm not giving him jackshit.

Especially with this attitude.

"Come on! Tell me where they are!" He screamed, shaking me roughly.

"Kiss. My. Ass." I snarled, head butting the shit out of him.

He took a few steps back, clutching his forehead. And then his eyes screamed murder. "I'm going to give you one more chance to tell me where they are. And then I start cutting off limbs. Might be interesting to see if those regenerate too considering your wounds from earlier are practically healed."

Well fuck. I guess I'm not going back in one piece.

"You care about these people so much you would rather be missing a fucking leg than tell me where they are?"

I looked away from him, taking a deep breath.

I really did love my legs, and so did Finn.

I hope he still likes me if I'm missing one.

"God you are stubborn. It really is annoying. You still don't fear me? You should. I am in control of your life now. So fess up. Tell me where they are."

I snorted out a laugh and rolled my eyes before smiling at him. "You mean be afraid of a dude named James? Like what kind of villain name is that. James. Fucking James. Can't fear you with a name like that."

James looked slightly embarrassed but hit me again. I spit blood to the side of me and smiled at him again.

He's not getting anything from me.

"Fine. I'll leave you alone for now. But you'll give me the information I need one way or another."

"I'm not giving you shit."

"You're lucky I need you alive-for now. You'll give me what I want. I always get what I want."

"Not this time you fucking prick."

James left in a huff and slammed the door behind himself and I finally breathed. I hurt everywhere but I wasn't going to let him know that. I could feel half of my face was swollen past the point of recognition, and my nose was definitely broken. I spit out another mouthful of blood and groaned, letting a few tears fall.

If this was the extent of his abuse I could last for a few days. But if he really does plan on cutting me to bits, well-that I won't survive. I brought my hands to my nose and broke it back into place, wanting my headache to go away.

I was fucked up.

I was broken and battered and bruised but I had to keep fighting. I couldn't let them all risk their lives for my body. I had to stay strong. But fuck me I am hurting.

It's really annoying.

The door opened and I glared immediately, wiping the blood from my nose and grinned.

"Back for more already?" I said with a chuckle, my smile falling when it was someone I didn't expect.

It was Walowski.

I relaxed slightly, watching him carefully. I know he was the one that stitched up my stab wound while I was out.

Doesn't mean I trust him though.

"Wow. He did a number on you this time."

I said nothing, glaring hard at him.

If he's anything like James he can't be trusted.