1

"Please father this isn't fair for {___}. Let's one of us marry him." Your sister Mora yelled at your guys father.

"That's enough Mora! {___} is going to marry Charlotte Katakuri like it or not!" Your father yelled back at you sister Mora.

You can hear there yelling in a different room where your other sister Naudia is comforting you.    Tears running down your face, you didn't want to get marry.                Especially one of the Three Sweet Commanders. You hear that he was the powerful one out of all of them and the scariest one too.

"Naudia I don't want to get marry. I want to stay home." You cried in Naudia chest as she rubs your back for comfort.

"Don't worry {___}, me and Mora are going to try our best to stop this marriage."

Mora walked in the room where you and Naudia were. Mora came up to you and Naudia.                                      Both of you look up to her and saw a red mark on her face where she was shredding tears down her face.
       "I'm sorry {___}." Mora hug you tightly. Once you heard those words you new that there was no way out of this marriage.

"Girls get ready, we are sailing off in less than a hour. {___} pack all your stuff and put this on." Your father hand you a dress.

{Here what the dress look like}

~

{On the ship}

You and your two sisters were on the ship. You were looking out a small window. You were wearing that dress that your father gave you and flowers in your {color hair} long hair. You had your hair down, you ever put your hair up for a reason.

"We're almost here. Get ready girls. {___}, your coming with me. So can keep a close I on you." "Yes father." You got up and walk to him. You can feel both of your sisters giving your guises father mean looks.

You and your father went outside of the ship. "Sir!" One of your father soldier come up to him.
"What do you want?" "It's Big Mama, she calling you." He hands your father a snail. Your father pick up the snail and started to talk to Big Mama.

"Hello Big Mama, your speaking to Noah Suoh."

"Mamamam... Noah are you here yet?"

"We're almost here Mama."

"Well hurry up. I want to see Katakuri future wife. You have your daughter {___} with you as you promise?"