Prologue

"shit."

I quickly got my backpack and ran outside. I woke up late today since my favorite kdrama was on tv last night. I brushed my hair while running to school and thank god I made it before the bell.

I was walking to our classroom when a boy hit my shoulder while running. He didn't even say sorry, what the heck.

I entered the classroom and raised my eyebrow as I saw something on my desk.

It was a strawberry milk, still cold, with a note.

"Hope we could be friends :)
Sorry for bumping into you earlier."

I once again raised my eyebrow and searched for him in the classroom.

He smiled at me when I found him seated just behind me.

I thanked him for the strawberry milk and took my seat.

"Eh? What are you doing?" I asked him as he put some of his things on the desk beside me.

"Transferring."

"It's difficult for me to see the board from there." He pointed at the seat behind me.

I just nodded at him and got my journal from my bag and started writing.

"Hmm? What's that?" he asked curiously as he took a peek on my journal.

I quickly closed my journal before my cheeks turn red and immediately said "Nothing."

I was actually writing a letter to my crush from another section, Yang Hongseok. But of course I won't give the letter to him. I just write if I'm bored or if I want to express something.

He pouted at me which made my lips curve into a small smile.

"I'm Kang Hyunggu. But you can call me Kino." he said with a smile.

It won't hurt to be friends with someone here. My best friend is in another section so I'm quite lonely here.

Though not really lonely cause I can talk to some of my classmates, but not closely like a friend where I can share stories with or something.

"I'm, Lee Seorin."

══════ ∘◦🍓◦∘ ═══════
A/N

This is only a work of fiction. Names, places, events and instances that may relate to real life is purely coincidental. The Character's lives are based on the Author's imagination. Please excuse any typographical and grammatical errors. Thank You