Chapter 12

Cover Pt. 1

Days went by and it's already Saturday. Jinho and I are gonna meet today to make a cover.

What should I wear today?

I'm debating on what I should wear; a white off-shoulder top and jeans, accompanied with sandals, or a black shirt and my black ripped jeans then white sneakers.

It was still early so I took a picture of me wearing both and sent it to Kino.

"Kino-yahhh, what should I wear today?"

I was surprised by his fast reply.

Pinokino:
Where are you going?

PaboSeorin:
I'm meeting someone today.

Pinokino:
Whoooo?

PaboSeorin:
Secret :p

Pinokino:
:(((

I laughed at his reply,

PaboSeorin:
What should I wearrr?

Pinokino:
I like the off-shoulder.

PaboSeorin:
Okay, thanks

I put my phone down and took a shower, then I wore the outfit Kino picked. As for my hair, I used a blower then let my wavy hair down.

I didn't bring any bag, just my phone, wallet, and earphones. I checked myself one last time in the mirror before going downstairs.

"See you later!" I told Hui and opened the door. I was surprised to see Kino standing there with his arms folded.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm meeting Jinho, we're gonna make a cover." his eyebrow raised.

"I'm coming with you, I'm too bored to stay at home anyways."

I nodded at him and we walked to the bus stop.

══════ ∘◦🍓◦∘ ═══════

We arrived and entered the coffee shop where Jinho and I are suppose to meet.

I looked around for Jinho and saw him waving at me. I smiled and walked towards him.

"Woah, we're matching again." he said and chuckled.

I noticed that he was wearing a white shirt, jeans, and sneakers.

"The three of us are matching." Kino said, making me laugh.

Kino was wearing a white shirt, tucked in his pants which had a red line on the sides.

"You want to get anything first?" Jinho asked us.

"If it's your treat." Kino said then grinned. I smacked his arm.

"Sure, pick what you like Seorin." I glanced at him. "Me?"

"Yeah, her?" Kino asked with a pout.

"Yup, you're gonna help me with a cover right?" I nodded. "So let me treat you, for helping me today."

I smiled and looked at Kino with a smirk. "Thanks Jinho! I'll just have a caramel macchiato."

He nodded and was about to go to the counter when Kino stopped him, "How about meee?"

Jinho stick out his tongue and ordered at the counter.

Kino and I remained seated, then his phone rang. He excused himself to answer the call.

My eyes moved to Jinho, he's really cute.. and small. Although he's a bit taller than me by a few centimeters.

Kino returned and looked at me, he ran his fingers through his hair.

I gulped. Why is he so fvckxng handsome?

"Seorin-ah." He snapped his fingers in front of me. "You're spacing out."

"What?"

"I said I have to get home, my sister is asking help for her project."

I nodded at him. "Don't worry, I'll be fine. Take care on your way."

He hugged me and patted my head, then he smiled.

He went to Jinho and bid goodbye, then he left the coffee shop.

Jinho came with two cups in his hand, handing me the other one. I gladly accepted and thanked him.

"So what song are we gonna cover?" I asked and took a sip of my caramel macchiato.

"I was thinking Charlie Puth's 'We Don't Talk Anymore'. What do you think?"

"Sounds good, I know that song." he smiled.

"Where are we gonna record though?" I asked.

"There's a studio in my house, where me, Kino, and the others usually record. There's also a room for dance practice, with mirrors surrounding the room."

I looked at him, astonished; I want to live in that house.

"Woah cool." I commented, my eyes sparkling.

He chuckled, "Let's go?"

We stood up and went outside. He guided me to his car. "Didn't think that you drive."

"Hop in." he said with a smirk.

We drived to his house and I could say that he's a good driver. I didn't get motion sickness like I do when I ride other people's car except those I'm already familiar with, like Hui's.

I gazed at his house that's big, he looked at me then laughed. "Come on, let's get inside."

We went inside and the place is so clean. The living room has a bright vibe, and the sofas look really soft.

We walked upstairs, "The dance practice room is downstairs, the rooms here are my parents', my sibling's, my room, and the studio."

We went inside the studio and there I saw a musical instruments like a piano, guitar, ukulele; and a microphone and computer. There was also a sofa and a shelf full of albums of different artists.

"Woah." I said out of astonishment.

"You ready?"

"Yup!" I grinned.

"Let's do this." then we fist bumped.

----------------------
Author's Note:
So y'all, this is
inspired by Magazine Ho #19. Jinho's cover of Charlie Puth's We Don't Talk Anymore, with CLC's Sorn. And it's a masterpiece!!  I recommend you listen to it. I'll put the video up there ↑

Anyways, thank you for reading this book! A vote is highly appreciated ♡