chapter 36

Girl Friends

"It's the winter season!" Seungyeon exclaimed.

I raised an eyebrow, Eunbin who was braiding her hair took a short glance at her. While Yeeun who was busy playing games on her phone didn't bother look at her.

We are currently at Yeeun's room because they wanted to hangout. I tagged along since I wanted to get closer to them, and to have some girl friends at least once in my life.

"We should go shopping!"

"I'm broke." Yeeun said then groaned as she put her phone aside. "Battery is dead."

Eunbin who was finally done braiding her hair called me. "Do you want me to style your hair?"

Her voice is so sweet that it made me smile as I nod. She then proceeded to style my hair.

"We can window shop then. Come on girls!"

"Okay then." Seungyeon excitedly clapped her hands and ran towards me to hug me.

"Thanks Seorin! You heard her guys, we're going shopping!"

"Right after Eunbin is done with my hair." I said with a chuckle.

══════ ∘◦🍓◦∘ ═══════

"Oh I like that cardigan!" Seungyeon pointed at the cardigan the mannequin is wearing. So the four of us went inside the shop to pick what we like.

I decided to look for some blouses and skirts, since most of my clothes are mostly jeans and t-shirts or hoodies. I want some girly clothes too.

But I'm having quite a hard time matching the clothes and picking clothes that would look good on me. 

"Don't you think you'll be cold wearing a skirt? It's winter." Eunbin said as she walked towards me. I smiled sheepishly,

"I already have a lot of jeans at home. I figured to shop for more girly clothes. Although I won't really use it this winter."

"Well, you could wear skirts, but wear a coat so that you won't get cold. And you could pair it with high boots." I nodded, satisfied with her advice. 

I just copy what I think looks nice on the internet. Though I still have some fashion sense, but not that broad.

"If you want I can help you pick some coats and skirts."

"Sure, thanks."

"Seorin!" Seungyeon called as she ran towards me. "I thought this would look good on you." she dragged me outside and showed me a mannequin wearing a cute beige turtle neck tucked in faded blue jeans. I nodded in satisfaction.

"I like it." Seungyeon grinned and pulled me inside the store. I tried it on the fitting room and couldn't help but buy it because it did look good on me and it was on sale. A sale is kind of my weakness.

After that, Eunbin helped me look for skirts and coats that I would like. Everything she suggested was really pretty and can match the clothes I have at home. But since I'm on a budget, I could only buy a few of them. 

We were at the counter when I received a text from Hui, saying that we'll be going on a family trip tomorrow. I got excited at the thought that I can wear all the clothes I bought today. And that I could be in style wherever we go tomorrow.

"Hey girls." I called them and reached for my paper bag, "My family and I are going on a trip tomorrow. Maybe you would like to help me with the outfits I'll be wearing."

They exchanged looks and grinned, dragging me to the bus station immediately.

══════ ∘◦🍓◦∘ ═══════

"This would look good with the coat you just bought." Seungyeon placed the whole outfit on my bed. I nodded in satisfaction and took a picture of it. 

After mix and matching the outfits, we rest for a bit and ordered pizza and chicken. "Thanks guys for helping me with the outfits." I smiled at them.

"No problem! Do you also want us to help you with your make-up?" I notice Yeeun's eyes suddenly  glow. "I can help you! I've been working on my make-up skills." she excitedly said.

I'm quite amused at her excitement, she looks cute. "Okay then."

Seungyeon served as my model, while Eunbin for Yeeun. She taught me a simple make-up look. She also taught me how to use the eyebrow pencil, where to put on the eye shadow, and gave me some tips on making my cheekbones and jawline more visible.

I decided to try it on myself, but I gasped out of shock when I faced the mirror. The three girls look at me worriedly, but I just cupped my cheek. "Why does my cheek seem chubbier?"

The three girls laughed and started pinching and stretching my cheeks until I stopped them, "Yah stop it!"

"Don't be stressed by it, it's cute!"

"Yeah, just think that Kino would love to cup and pinch your cheeks." Yeeun added, then they started teasing me. 

"You're blushing so hard!" they started laughing while I hit Eunbin's arm since she is the closest to me. "Seorin is cute when she's blushing."

"I know right." I immediately turned to the voice who said that. And felt my cheeks turn more red because of Kino who was standing at the door.

"What are you doing here?"

"I saw the pizza guy outside and wanted to surprise you guys," he placed the box of pizza on my study table. "But I see you have guests over so I'll be with Hui." 

He smiled and waved as he headed out, leaving the girls teasing me more,

But it feels good to have some girl friends.

══════ ∘◦🍓◦∘ ═══════

Author's Note:

Hello! I'm sorry it's been a month since I last updated. It's been a busy month for me. Anyways, I'm sorry to announce but Strawberry Milk is soon coming to an end. But don't worry, I'll add a special chapter. And maybe I'll publish a new story soon, with Wooseok and Yeeun as the lead. Thank you because this book ranked 1st on #Kino, and is currently ranked 1st on #Hui. Thanks for reading and voting! Also do comment if you want, I love reading your comments and reactions :)