Chapter 38

Goodbye For Now

He walked slowly towards me with a serious gaze making me gulp.

"What are you doing?"

he smirked.

"Yah," little by little, I raised my arms in a blocking position as he gets closer. 

I once again gulp when he stopped in front of me, I look at him coyly. He cupped my cheek with one hand while staring right into my eyes.

I could feel my cheeks burning.

He tucked my hair behind my ear, his hands slowly reached my jaw. Then he started tickling me.

I flinched and started laughing, doing my best to stop him. But he didn't stop and kept tickling me.

I tickled him back and it became a tickle fight, which later turned into a wrestling.

When I got tired, I surrendered and lay down on my bed.

As we both catch our breaths i notice him look into my eyes then he smiled genuinely.

He laid down beside me and hugged me, his chin resting on my head. "I'm really really really gonna miss you."

I smiled and looked at him, "Me too."

"Promise me you'll come back?" he pouted, making me chuckle.

"I promise of course, it's just a vacation."

"Okay then. Pinky promise me." he put out his pinky finger, his pout still not disappearing. I chuckled as I hook my pinky with his.

We cuddled on the bed for the remaining time, talking about our day and where I wanna go in Japan.

After a few hours his parents called him downstairs. It seems that they are going home.

"Bye bye Seorinnie," he said with a pout once again and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back tightly and fought the urge to cry.

"I'm gonna miss you." I looked him in the eyes and cupped his cheek. "I'll come back don't worry."

He smiled and released me. I came with him downstairs where his parents and sister are already at the door with my parents exchanging goodbyes and such greetings. Kino walked towards them then turned to me and hugged me again. 

I chuckled and patted his shoulder, "You're really gonna miss me."

A sad smile formed on his lips as he nodded. I let out a soft laugh and hugged him tight before bidding goodbye to him and his family.

══════ ∘◦🍓◦∘ ═══════

I was awaken by a screaming Hui. I glanced at the clock and saw that it is 9 in the morning, so I just ignored Hui's screaming. He keeps screaming and I keep ignoring him since I know he knows that I hate waking up early when there's no classes. And I already made an alarm for 10 am since we need to leave the house by 12 noon.

"Seorin-ah" a deep but soft voice called which made me jolt right away. I was greeted by a smiling Kino.

 "It's still earlyyyy." I  whined.

"But you're leaving soon." It's now his turn to frown, "I wanna spend your remaining time with me, if that's okay with you." he said coyly.

A smile crept across my face, "Give me 30 minutes to prepare." His face lightens up as he clapped excitedly like a kid. My smile grew wider because of his cuteness.