Chapter 7

Author's Note:
I recommend that you read this chapter while playing / listening to Knnovation's "Universe Demo".

Stargazing

Kino brought a mat and layed it on the floor of their terrace. Their terrace has enough space for us to chill and hangout.

I sat on the mat while looking at the stars. Just by looking at them makes me feel relaxed and at ease.

I sensed Kino sit beside me and offer me a bottle of strawberry milk which I gladly accepted.

He brought some small pillows too for us to be comfortable.

We were both silent but it wasn't an awkward silence.

"Do you want to hear a song I wrote?" he said and took out his phone.

"What's the title?"

"Universe Demo."

He played the song and lay down. The first few seconds of the song was already awesome.

I lay down beside him and gazed at the stars while listening to his song.

"Did you know that I dreamed to do this with my favorite person?" I said in an almost whisper voice.

"The song really suites the atmosphere." I added.

Everything felt just right, it was a perfect night. There were many stars, and the wind was kissing my cheek.

"I always do this alone. Whenever I feel stressed or what, I go here and look at the stars."

My eyes were too fixed on the stars that I just nodded.

"And from here, I could see your room. When your window is open, I would sometimes catch you dancing." he smiled.

I glanced at him and raised an eyebrow.

"Well then, you could say that your best friend is a really good dancer." I smirked.

He shrugged. "To be honest, we both are."

We made a high-five and laughed.

"I love this song." I smiled. "Why didn't you tell me about this?"

"You always focus on those kpop groups you like." he rolled his eyes which made me laugh.

I got up and drinked my strawberry milk.

The next verse was him singing a lot of 'i love you's.

Have I mentioned that I have a thing for guys that can sing and play instruments.

His voice is so soothing, I could listen to it all day.

I choked on my strawberry milk while my eyes widened upon hearing my voice. "What? Is this why you made me say that line?"

He laughed at my reaction. "You're so clumsy." he handed me his handkerchief. "Why are you so shocked? You have a nice voice."

"I know I have an angelic voice but I didn't expect that you would include me. Not that I don't like it though, I love the song to be honest. Your voice is really soothing especially in the part-"

I stopped, why am I explaining all this. I mentally slapped my forehead.

"What part?" he asked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Aish don't mind that."

"Aye, what part was it." he also got up and started shaking my shoulders.

"Ne-ver-mind."

He stopped shaking me and leaned on my shoulder while looking at the stars once again.

I looked at the stars too and smiled to myself.

Suddenly, my phone rang. Hui was calling.

"Hello?"

[Enough stargazing sis, we're gonna have dinner.]

He ended the call and I could feel my cheeks beginning to turn red. Hui obviously saw us that's why he knew. So that means, he could see Kino leaning on my shoulder right now.

"Who was that?"

"Hui, he said we're gonna have dinner."

He nodded. "Let's go then, they might be waiting for you."

We cleaned up and went downstairs. I got my bag and was ready to go out when Kino stopped me and told me to wait.

He went to the kitchen and came back with a box in his hand. It was red and had a ribbon. Cute.

"Thanks for today and for baking with me." he smiled and handed me the box.

The box contained the cupcakes we made. I smiled widely.

He walked me to the door in my house then ruffled my hair.

"Yah!" I pouted at him but he just smiled at me.

"Don't you wanna join us for dinner?"

"Pass, I'm still full from what we ate earlier."

"Ok then, bye bye!" I waved at him.

He smiled once again. "Sleep well."

"SEORIN!"

I heard Hui scream from inside which made me laugh. Kino must have heard it cause he laughed too.

We waved at each other and I went inside.

══════ ∘◦🍓◦∘ ═══════

A/N
Hi guys thanks for reading this story. Don't be shy to vote, especially if you think this chapter deserved it ^_^