Author's Note

Hello! I know the epilogue might be surprising but I decided to publish the epilogue today because it has been a year since strawberry milk was published. And the day it was published has been a year today yaaayyy!!

So first of all, thank you for reading, voting, supporting, and leaving comments on this book. It really makes my heart warm whenever I would read your comments, reactions, and positive reviews since this is actually the first book I kind of took a bit seriously?

Actually I made this book for fun. I just wrote some of my dream dates and some of my experiences as well HAHAHAHA but I didn't really expected that it would kind of blow up.

I want to thank God for giving me a chance to write this book. I know I'm not really that great and this book has flaws, but I'm happy that in my journey of writing this book I was able to learn some things and improve my writing.

I also want to thank my family and friends for supporting me in making this book and for telling me not to give it up.

I also want to thank my readers for reading and enjoying this book, especially MadeInChina101 for your message last time. It really made my heart warm and gave me motivation to continue writing ♡

I hope I'll be able to make more and better stories in the future. Once again, thank you :)

This is the end of Strawberry Milk,

To God be the Glory.

Also don't forget to support Pentagon in Road To Kingdom and of course for the others, STAN PENTAGON <3