Chapter 40

Change of Plans

Last night was a blast.

We ate lots of street foods and witnessed Tokyo Dome City's winter illumination which featured an impressive collection of light up displays.

We took a lot of pictures and went shopping for some cute clothes. I also saw some earrings that reminds me of Kino, so I bought what I think will look good on him.

We went back to the hotel late and tired but we sure had fun.

I was awoken by my phone's buzzing, my notifs are exploding. When I opened my phone, I found out that it's from the girls' groupchat.

They kept complementing my recent Instagram post, which is a picture of my outfit last night along with shots of me posing and smiling.

The main highlight is really my hair. My new haircut really made them squeal. Their texts were all capitalized.

Seungmonkey: oKAY GIRL THAT BEAUTY IS ILLEGAL

Yeeunnie: Why didn't you told us you cut your hair? HUMPH

                 BUT ANYWAYS, WE'RE MATCHING !!

Beanie: I so love the outfit 💋 and the hair? damn girl yOU'RE ON FIRE

I smiled at how the girls are supportive towards me.

I sent a message thanking them from all the compliments. Moving on, I opened my Instagram account. The girls are flooding the comment section with their compliments.

The boys also wrote some, replied by Kino's jealous reaction that made me laugh.

I turned when I heard a knock, and saw mom peeking. I gestured her to come in.

"Seorin, you know we're suppose to go home next week, right?"

I don't know but I suddenly felt nervous for an unknown reason.

I nodded, quite unsure. "Well, our stay here will be extended for another week."

My jaw dropped. I don't know what I'm feeling right now. A part of me is happy because I can still enjoy Japan. A part of me is also worried because I might run out of outfits to wear since I didn't prepare a lot.

But what is really bugging in my mind is the fact that I won't see Kino sooner. And I don't know how to tell him this. I don't want him to be sad now that it's Christmas in a few days.

I just put aside my worries and decided to talk to Hui later about it.

For lunch, we went to Yuto's house and met with his family. The Adachis are really nice. Yuto's mom wanted to show us some places in Japan but we decided to rest for a bit.

Yuto, Hui and I were playing video games in his room when Kino called.

[How's it going there?]

"We're playing video games as of now.  These two are really serious about the game." I chuckled and showed Kino the boys playing, their eyebrows knitted while intensely staring at the screen.

"No fair!" Hui exclaimed at a smirking Yuto, who then turned his head towards my phone. He waved at Kino,

"Hey bro! What's up?"

[Nothing I just missed Seorin]  he grinned, his eyes turning into a crescent shape.

I automatically smiled followed by Hui's smack, "Cut it out you guys are creepy."