Chapter 21

Dream Date

We entered the amusement park while my eyes were twinkling. It's been so long since I went here. Before riding anything, headbands are a must!

We went inside the store and picked some. Hongseok chose the rabbit ears, Hui with black cat ears, while Kino and I wore a matching red bow.

"You look like minnie mouse with the space buns and bow headband." Kino said with a chuckle.

I looked at the mirror and let out a laugh, realizing he's right.

We first went to Thunder Falls. Then we paired our selves for the seat. Hongseok and Hui pointed at each other, "He's my partner." they both said in unison.

It's kinda obvious that they already planned sitting together so Kino and I could pair, with those smirk on their faces.

We got into the ride and I was so excited as heck. It's been so long since I rode this.

The ride is about to start, we're already going up and I'm already screaming out of excitement. "Woohoo let's go!"

Kino held my hand, I glanced at him but he just smiled at me. "Let's have the time of our lives."

"Let's do this! Hwaiting!"

"Lee Hoetaek hwaiting!" Hongseok screamed for nervous Hui.

We laughed then started screaming as we went down, water splashing all over.

"That was fun!"

Hui raised his arm, "Carousel next!"

I chuckled at his cuteness as we walk to the carousel. Thankfully, the line isn't that long so we were able to ride quickly.

I spanked the horse's bottom as the ride started. I saw Kino looking at me, I smiled sheepishly.

Later on, the ride finished and we walked around. "I'm hungry!" I whined making them stop walking.

"Me too!" Hui said followed by Kino's 'Me three'.

"Okay okay, let's eat something."

We went to a restaurant nearby. I already told Kino my order before I looked for a place we could sit.

Later on, they came holding trays with a lot of delicious foods. We ate while talking about what we should ride next.

"How about the safari? I want to see a panda and a penguin!"

"Okay okay, let's go there later."

We continued talking until Kino excused himself to go to the rest room. When he was out of sight, Hongseok looked at me excitedly and grinned.

"Did you think of confessing to him?

I shook my head and looked down. "It's risky, knowing that he's my bestfriend and all. We might get awkward and.. you know. Plus, I know he still likes Hyunsoo." I sighed.

He glanced at me, "True though, but I know he likes you too." he smiled and winked.

"I know right," Hui commented making me raise an eyebrow. I was about to say something but Hui continued, "You know I still don't approve you having a boyfriend since you're still young, but Kino is an exception."

"Aish stop teasing me." I pouted but they just laughed.

Kino returned and pointed at me, "Why are you blushing?"

Hui and Hongseok bursted out laughing. Their laugh is so loud that it caught some other customers' attention.

I lowered my head and felt my cheeks getting flushed, these two aish.

"Let's go now, we only have until the afternoon." Kino stated, making my eyes widen.

"What? We only have until afternoon?"

Kino winked at me while Hongseok and Hui were smirking.

They got up and dragged me to Panda World. I was taking a picture of the cute panda when I noticed Kino take a photo of me. "You look like the panda." he playfully said with a laugh.

"Hmm I am cute though."

He looked at me in disbelief, "Typical Seorin." he lowered and shook his head.

I laughed and proceeded taking pictures.

After that, we took pictures around the beautiful sights. Hui and Hongseok kept taking pictures of Kino and I together, with the excuse that we look cute together.

I swear if Kino finds out that I like him, I'm gonna smack these two.

--------

"Where's Hui and Hongseok?"

Kino and I are walking to the car when I noticed that the two aren't with us. I smell something fishy.

"They already went home."

My eyes widened, "WHAT? THEY LEFT US HERE?"

"Yeah," he chuckled. "We're going somewhere."

I raised an eyebrow but he just smiled and opened the car's door for me. "Woah what a gentleman." I mocked him.

He let out a laugh and hopped on the driver's seat.

"Did you enjoy today?" he asked.

"Super! It's been so long since I went to the amusement park. Plus I'm really happy that I got to spend my birthday with my favorite people. Too bad Yanan wasn't here though."

"And Jinho?"

"Y-yAH!"

He laughed, tears starting to form in his eyes.

"Admit it! I know you like Jinho."

I already like someone else and it's you dummy!

I wanted to say that but I don't want to mess up our friendship, especially that it's my birthday today.

"Hmm just a little? haha!" he raised an eyebrow. "I mean, he's cute and has a really beautiful voice."

"Eh? I also have a beautiful voice. And I'm also cute." then he did an aegyo.

I did my best not to smile, but he was so cute that I can't help but to let out a laugh.

----------

"We're here."

I got off and looked around, the sun was nearly setting and it looked really beautiful.

"Why are we at the beach?" I asked Kino.

"We're going somewhere."

I shrugged and followed him anyways. We were walking side by side at the shore, the wind was cool and the sound of the waves could be heard. It was really relaxing.

Then I noticed something from afar, I gasped.