Chapter 20

Surprise II

So Kino told me last night that the reason he left early is to prepare for the surprise. And Hui was also involved in the planning, that's why he kept me out of the house until midnight.

I was still sleeping soundly on my soft bed when I heard someone screaming.

"RISE AND SHINE PRINCESS!" Kino yelled.

I grabbed a pillow on my side and covered my face, but as expected, Kino yanked it away.

"Still not waking?"

Being hyper like he is, he jumped on my bed, landing in front of me.

"Yah what time is it?" I got up and sat while rubbing my eyelids.

"7:30."

"WHAT? Why the heck would you wake me up on such an early time." I whined.

He sat up right facing me, then smiled widely. "I cooked breakfast!"

My eyes widened as I smell the atmosphere, no smell of burning though.

"Hmm, since it's my birthday today, why don't you treat me with a breakfast in bed?" I grinned, I'm still lazy to go down.

He put his fingers on his chin, then smiled. "All right, wait for me."

He went out and I reached my phone. There were still no messages so I played some music while I stare at the ceiling.

Too early for birthday greetings.

After a few songs, Kino returned with a tray in his hand. There I saw that he cooked bacon and pancakes, with a strawberry milk as a drink.

I smiled widely at him, "Thank you!" i rubbed my hands in excitement when I noticed he took a picture of me.

"Yah I still look like a mess, I just woke up you know."

"But you look like a cute kid here," he showed me the picture, and as always, I'm still cute.

But kidding aside, I did look cute there since I look like a kid looking at a toy she wants.

"You wanna share?" I asked Kino and took a slice of the pancake. He shook his head, "I already had some earlier."

"Why are you even up this early?"

"Secret!" he stick out his tongue. "Oh and as for your gift, I'll give it later. Now eat up and get ready, we're going somewhere."

I nodded and ate, I'm a fast eater anyways. The way he cooked the pancake is so good and fluffy, and the bacon was cooked just how I like it.

When I finished, he got the tray and went down. "Start preparing okay?"

I charged my phone and took a shower. I'm wondering where we're going, and where is Hongseok.

I finished and wrapped the towel on my body, and walked to my closet deciding what to wear.

In the end, I chose to wear denim shorts and a black shirt, with white sneakers. As for my hair, I used a blower then tied my hair into space buns.

"Happy birthday to you!"

As I was walking on the stairs, Hongseok, Hui, and Kino clapped their hands while singing happy birthday. These boys really.

Hongseok gave me a heavy box. I opened it and saw dozens of strawberry milk. "Yah!"

"What?" he asked innocently.

"Are you planning on giving me diarrhea or something?" I said resulting the three to laugh.

"There's a letter inside, check it later." he winked.

I nodded then turned to Hui and put out my hand, "My gift?"

He rolled his eyes but chuckled, then he handed me a paper bag.

I took a peak inside and squealed. "YIEEE THANK YOU HUI!"

It contained at least three albums of my favorite kpop group, iKON.

I hugged him tightly, "H-hey I can't breathe." I giggled as I release the hug.

Now, Kino. I turned to him and grinned, but he just smirked at me. "It's a surprise."

I raised an eyebrow but he just winked. "Anyways, where are we going?"

"Firstly I have a question," Hui started, we looked at him as if waiting for the question.

"Seorin, let's say it's a special day. Would you rather hang out with your friends at the amusement park? Or go on your dream date with your crush?"

I raised an eyebrow, what crossed his mind that he asked me these?

"Hang out with friends." I casually said. The amusement park is my dream date and my crush is also my friend anyway.

"Okay then, now let's go to the mall!" Hui stated.

Hui was driving with Hongseok beside him. While Kino and I sat at the back.

"This will be a long ride, why don't you sleep first since it's still early."

"I thought we're just going to the mall?"

"Nah, we're going somewhere fun." I glared at Hui through the mirror.

"Okay then." I put on my earphones and rest my head on Kino's shoulder.

--------

"Wake up, we're here."

I rubbed my eyelids and looked around. OMG.

I looked at Kino while my eyes were sparkling, as if asking him if we're really gonna spend the day here.

"Happy birthday Seorin." he smiled and I squealed at the sight of Everland.