Chapter 1

Our Closeness

"Kinooooo!" I whined while waiting for him.

It's our dismissal and I'm waiting for Kino at the gate since he promised to treat me after school for acing a test, and letting him copy my answers.

I flinched when someone covered my eyes with his hand.

"Kino." I said as I removed his hands from my eyes. I frowned when I realized who it was.

"Hello my little sister." he grinned at me.

I rolled my eyes and pouted at him.

"I was expecting someone else." I said which made him chuckle and ruffle my hair.

"Obviously, it seems that you have a date eh? Bring me some food when you come back home." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Take care lil sis." he said as he walked away.

I flinched once again when someone hugged me from the back.

"Sorry I'm late." he whispered in my ear.

"Aish what took you so long?" I asked still not turning around.

"Shinwon was late, we had to wait for him before we start the meeting."

Kino and his other friends from other classes have a band here in school. They're not really that popular in school since our school isn't like those schools I read in books that have queen bees, heartthrobs and stuff.

Although Kino is really handsome.

"Ok ok, let's go I'm hungry." I said and released from the hug.

"Let's watch a movie at my house." he suggested.

"Sure but treat me something to eat first 'cause I'm damn hungry."

He laughed at me while I just pouted at him.

We ate tteok-bokki and proceeded to a market to buy snacks for our movie.

I also bought a pack of chocolates for my older brother, Hui since he's gonna throw a tantrum if I come home empty handed.

We went to Kino's and decided to watch a horror movie since we're both competitive.

Well guess who's gonna have a hard time sleeping later.

Since Kino's house is just across the street from our house, I'm okay until anytime as long as Hui will fetch me or Kino will walk me home, and until it isn't dawn.

He passed me the strawberry milk with a smile.

And with that, I remembered the first time we became friends.

I was about to get it when he suddenly took it away and stick his tongue out playfully.

I rolled my eyes and laughed at his playfulness and stuck my tongue out too while making a funny face.

He acted like vomiting which made me punch him jokingly in the arm.

══════ ∘◦🍓◦∘ ═══════

"Thanks for the treat!" I grinned at him. He ruffled my hair and chuckled.

"Next time, it's your turn to treat me." he said and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes at him and chuckled.

"Treat me next time okay?" he said like an innocent child and put out his pinky finger.

I smiled and hooked my pinky with his.

"It's getting cold, you better get inside."

"Ok I'll go now." I opened the door and peeked at him.

"Goodnight!"

"Sleep well." he calmly said and his smile was the last thing I saw before I went inside.

"11:12." someone said from the living room which surprised me.

"It's late you know."

I rolled my eyes at Hui who was seating on the sofa looking like a detective, his legs crossed and his hands intertwined.

"Kino walked me here."

He lifted an eyebrow and smirked. "Hmm okay, now where's my food?"

I handed him the pack of chocolates which made him smile widely and run to his room.

I shook my head at his act and went upstairs to my room.