Meeting

Erin POV

I'm going to LA for a trip. Im so excited to be in Hollywood. I already have the plane ticket and everything. I can't wait.

Time skip to LA

Awww Los Angeles one of the coolest places on earth. Now I have to go to my hotel and check in. Its about 7 pm and in LA that is bad so I better hurry up.

Now that I'm at the hotel all I have to do is check in.

" Sorry miam we don't have a reservation for you."

"But I reserved it a week ago."

"There is nothing I can do."

Well that's great. I'm in the middle of LA in the middle of the night with no where to stay. What should I do? I don't know any other hotels and I don't know anyone els... wait there is one person. I remember he lives near here. Jordan! He lives in a condo not to far from here. I'll stay the night at his place. As I say that I get a weird feeling in my stomach. Like butterflies. I do like him a lot. Nah it will be fine. I'm sure of it.

Jordan POV

I was sitting on my couch watching some TV when I heard knocking on my front door. As I open it I see Erin standing there with a couple bags in her hands.

"Sorry to bother you but my hotel reservation got messed up and I had no where else to go."

"No no its okay. Here let me take your bags." As I say that I take the bags and bring inside.

"Okay so should I sleep on the couch?"

"No no no I will sleep on the couch you will sleep in my bed I will set it up and clean my room real fast." After I say that I bolt to my room and start cleaning up all my dirty clothes and fixing my bed. After I was done I went back and got her stuff and put it in my room. As we both walk in the room I put her stuff down and walk to one side of the room as she gets to know the room. She then starts to open her bags but then stops and looks at me. I look back at her confused but then I realize that she is going to change and walk out.

After she was finished she walked out in her pajamas.

"So do you have a place to sleep?"

"Yeah the couch I'll just grab some blankets from the closet and a pillow."

"Do you have pj's?"

"No not really just my green shorts and my grey shirt."

She looks down and giggles then looks back at me.

"Have you had dinner yet because I haven't?"

"Actually no I haven't. What would you like to eat?"

"No please let me cook its the least I could do."

" I guess if you want to." After I say that she walked towards me then to my side to the kitchen. I thought she was going to kiss me or something. That would've been nice.

After she was done cooking she called my name and I went to the kitchen.

"That smells good. What did you make?"

"Oh nothing just some Mac and cheese."

"Really? It smells like a 5 star restaurant pasta dish."

"Gee thanks. When was the last time you had some else cook for you?"

"Let's see... about 3 years ago."

"Really wow no wonder you love my food. Home made food is much better then to go food."

"Yeah."

After dinner we both went and sat on the on the couch my new bed. We watched some movies for awhile and eventually Aureylian fell asleep on my shoulder. I didn't want to wake her up so I just picked her up in my arms and took her to my bed. Once I got back to the couch I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

------------
Check out SoulCandleStudios here on Wattpad for more!