Double Date

Jordan POV

Erin came back home after visiting her friend.

"Any cool news about your friend?"

" Yep she has a boyfriend now."

"Oh. Who is he?"

"I don't know but he looked very familiar."

" Maybe we've seen him before."

" Well I got a double date for us, we'll see him then."

Then we walked over to the couch and sat. She put her head on my shoulder and we watched some TV.

Two days later the date is soon. I got us some nice clothes. I got a normal tux and she got a pretty black dress.

Before the date Erin said that we should get there early so we can get everything ready for them. We were already getting ready for our wedding but they only started dating. So I grabbed the keys to the car and we started our way to the restaurant.

Once we got there we sat down at the table that was reserved for us and got some drinks.

We waited for about half an hour until they arrived.

" Hey guys you two came here early just for us?"

"Yep we waited just for you."

Erin said back.

Then I saw the boyfriend and I realised that it was my friend Mark. He is also known as Markiplier. I didn't know that he got a girlfriend.

"Well Mark I see you got yourself a girlfriend. Finally."

"Hey that's not cool I was nice when I found out that you and Erin were together."

" Yeah I guess sorry."

I apologized.

"Well let's order something before we starve."

Anna said while grabbing a menu.

The rest of the night was fun but at one point it got a little awkward because Anna asked us if we have had sex yet.

"Hey Jordan have you two... you know."

She did the finger in hole motion with her hands.

"Why do you want to know?"

"Because if you did that means its possible that Mark and I might I want to be prepared."

"You two will know when you want to."

"Soooo... was that a yes or a no?"

"Well we have a couple times."

" A couple or a lot?"

"Do we have to talk about this now?"

"No sorry."

Then it was all nice we had good food and we talked and talked. It was nice then we said our goodbyes and left.

Its cool to know that Mark isn't gay and he actually is doing something with his life. Not that I ever had any doubt. Over all it was a good double date.