Making Love

Warning
So this one will have a lemon in it so if your under age or don't feel comfortable with sexual themes then stop reading and go on to the next chapter. If you miss this its not that big of a deal.

Erin POV

Then I felt his hand go down and grab my ass. I moaned again. I felt his kisses going down my neck then to my chest, then finally to my boobs. He grabbed one with his hand and he had the other with his mouth. He started massaging it. I was moaning. He was licking the other one and when he stopped he came back up to my mouth. Then he stopped for a second.

"Are you sure about this?"

I paused.

"Yes I'm sure."

"Okay I don't want to pressure you into doing this."

"Trust me you aren't."

He puts his hands on my waist and starts kissing me. Our tongues start playing with each other. Then I feel another poke and this time I rub it with my part. Then I decided to go in. I grab his part and push inside of myself. I made a loud moan. At first it was pain but then it became pleasure. Then I could feel him going in and out slowly. After awhile it started becoming faster and faster. Eventually we laid down and I was on top of him and I started moving up and down. We were moaning each other's names.

"Jordan... I'm"

"I know me too."

I started moving faster until I hit my climax. I made one last loud moan. Then I laid down on his chest. I have now just made love with Jordan Maron.

"I love you."

I heard him say really sweetly.

" I love you too."

Then I just laid on his chest.